3

Lisa POV

"Perfect!" I grinned as I saw the group finish our last piece of the dance routine. It was my third year in university but they considered me the coach which was really amazing.

"Okay coach I'm stealing you now!" I felt Jisoo grab my hand as she dragged me out of the dance room before I could beg for another hour of practice.

"You practice all the time! Me and the girls miss our monkey!" Jisoo Unnie linked our arms as we went to the dining hall to meet up with our friends.

I grinned when I saw my girlfriend, Somi, sitting with Joy and Yeri. We sat down and Somi immediately sat close to me, bringing my lips to hers in a small kiss. I smiled when I heard the others fake gag.

"I still don't ship." I heard Jisoo say under her breath and I rolled my eyes. Jisoo never liked the fact I accepted Somi's question of being her girlfriend. Jisoo claims she didn't see me lasting long with Somi's personality but I paid it no mind.

Somi was nice and welcoming to everyone, not to mention she was good in bed so that was also a plus. She wasn't clingy but definitely wanted my attention whenever she did see me.

"So Jisoo! Your presentation in Bio was amazing today." Somi tried complimenting Jisoo while she was playing games with her phone.

"Yeah I know. I made it," She said, not taking her eyes off the screen and we all laughed at the joke except Somi. She frowned at me and I sighed, wishing Somi had the same sense of humor as us but I guess that's what attracted me to her. She was super different than me.

"SO what are we doing tomorrow for our birthday girl?" Yeri asked as everyone now looked over at me as I shrugged, taking a drink from my coke.

"Babe you know soda isn't good for your health," Somi whined and Jisoo made a dramatic groan of annoyance. Somi was a bit of a health freak, but I took as it being a sign she cared for me.

"Theme park?" Joy suggested and Jisoo shook her head, remembering when we had her go with us, she was quick to throw up the chicken skewers after all the rollercoasters we forced her on. I didn't mind not going to theme parks anyways... I use to go there a lot when I was younger.

Not anymore.

"Scared of heights?" Somi teased Jisoo who gritted her teeth.

"Scared of germs and sugar?" Jisoo sarcastically smiled as Somi narrowed her eyes at her.

Sometimes I wished my bestfriend and girlfriend would just get along, but Jisoo was stubborn. If she didn't like someone, she didn't like them. Somi would sometimes joke its because she was a foreigner until she remembered I was Thai.

Somi had another class to go to so she gave me a kiss before leaving. Jisoo immediately put her phone away when Somi left as she now had the enthusiasm to join in on the conversation.

"Sudden change of heart?"

"I don't like her vibe," Jisoo shrugged.

"Oh! We could go to see Twice! They have a concert in Seoul tomorrow!" Yeri squealed.

"No." I instantly shut that idea down and Jisoo looked at me in sympathy.

Only Jisoo knew the real reason why I can't stand KPOP.

At first she didn't believe me when I told her I dated Jennie, who apparently is very famous now. She thought I was a weird fan until I showed her all the old pictures and told her what really happened.

Didn't help the fact that Jisoo loved her songs, but I refused to involve myself with anything that has to do with her. She got famous, her life went amazing, but she broke my heart and I will never forgive her for that. I still hated her.

It took me three years to move on from the depression I found myself in. I turned to dance when it came to getting my mind off my sadness, I took it more serious than ever before. I thought for sure once I graduated I would move back to Thailand, but once I got a scholarship to Seoul University, I couldn't pass that up.

Sometimes KPOP bands would offer being an extra dancer in videos, but just thinking of KPOP got me angry and it was all thanks to a certain Kim. You had no idea how scared I got when I saw my first roommate in college was "Kim, J" but when I met Jisoo, I found an older sister.

I almost had a panic attack when I saw her put a poster of Jennie up on the wall. I couldn't take my eyes off it, I felt like ripping it in half but I couldn't do that to Jisoo. She asked me if I was a fan and I remember saying.

"Yeah try ex girlfriend."

She took it as a joke, saying "Don't worry I'm her wife," but once I told her the truth, the poster of Jennie was gone the moment I came back from classes. She still likes her music, but she never talked about her in front of me or put up any pictures.

"That reminds me!" Joy squealed as she leaned forward on the table. "My best friend Ashley happens to be related to someone close to Jennie and I heard that she was co-"

Once I heard Jennie's name, I left the table without hesitation. I tossed my soda and waved to the group before leaving towards my dorm room. I got back to my dorm and saw my roommate, Ashley wasn't there.

Ashley was a nice quiet girl from Australia. She never pried when I left or came home late. She left whenever Somi came over late at night but she never spoke against anything.

Speaking of, I saw a note on our kitchen island.

Heading with family for the weekend. Happy early birthday, roomie! Gift is in the oven and enjoy the birthday sex.

P.S, glad I won't have to hear it! Still forever mentally scarred, Ash.

I smiled as I went to the oven and saw a whole tray of chocolate chip muffins. I LOVED Ashley's baking, especially anything with chocolate. I sent her a thank you message before heading to take a shower.

Today Jennie was mentioned too much for my liking, but I couldn't do anything about it. I refused to tell everyone that she was my ex, I didn't ever want to mention her again. But it still sucked that every year.. I find myself looking for a certain message.

Yeah right, that message being from my older brother, Bam.