33

Lisa POV

"Holy shit." I winced as the hard liquor left a burning feel. Jisoo and Joy convinced me to go out to a club near the campus, but I was starting to regret it. "I think I'm done, guys."

"No way!" Joy whined, her beer in her hand as she had that drunk look in her eyes making me grin for no reason. "You haven't been out with us since you started talking to Jennie. I miss my loca Lisa!"

(Crazy Lisa for those who don't know Spanish)

"Well I agreed to dancing! This is my third shot for the half an hour we been here." I groaned as she slid me another shot. I looked at the more sober Jisoo. "Don't let me do anything dumb."

"I plan to get wasted too so let's help each other."

"While you two pussies refrain from drinking, I'm going wild." Joy smirked as she called for a glass of Hennessy. "Plus! It's almost my last semester, even Chu. We should take advantage of this college life before we get wifed up and old."

"Fine." Jisoo reached for a glass and I did too, all of us cheering to college. We ran to the dance floor and had fun dancing, the liquor making me very relaxed and having a fun time. Time flew by and before we knew it, it was already 3am.

"Girls I don't know about you," I hiccuped as Jisoo and Joy helped me to the car. "But I think I'm a bit drunk." I giggled, my head dropping so my gaze was on my shoes. "I need a pedicure."

"You need sleep and medicine for the hangover you'll have tomorrow." Jisoo said as they opened the door of the taxi. "Lisa your head!" I whined when I hit the top of the car as I climbed in, giggling as I rubbed my head. We got to the campus and Jisoo steered me towards our dorm as we waved to Joy.

I poked Jisoo's cheek, then I remembered her last name and it made me miss Nini. "I want to see Nini."

"She performed today, Lisa. She's probably exhausted."

"Where's my keys?" I looked through my purse, wanting to drive to see my Jennie. "I want some hot mandu sex."

Jisoo gagged as we got inside our dorm. She took me to my room and sat me on my bed, "Need help with your shoes?"

"Mmm..." I looked down at my heels, wanting them off but I was too lazy to bend over. "Yes please, Unnie."

She took off my shoes and told me Goodnight before leaving to her bed. I smirked as I jumped off the bed, but obviously gravity didn't have my back as the bitch let me fall to the floor.

"Ow," I slapped the floor in retaliation before crawling towards my door. I looked for any sign of Chu and smirked when the coast was clear. I grabbed my phone from my purse and quickly crawled back to the door, sticking my tongue out at Jisoo's door.

I hiccuped as I looked for Jennie's contact, calling immediately and I listened to it ring for a few times before she answered.

She yawned slightly, "Babe? Is everything okay?"

"I'm bored," I whined, trying to hide a hiccup. "I want to drive to your place. Is that okay?"

"What? No babe you're drunk I don't want you driving. I'd have someone go for you but I have Inkigayo rehearsal tomorrow morning, but how about I see you after?"

"Ughh nooo," I whined and frowned when she let out a sigh. "Fine sorry for annoying you. I just want to see you and have some hot sex, but I guess I'll wait."

"Oh god," she giggled and I smiled at the sound. "I'll see you as soon as I can tomorrow okay? I love you."

"I love you, sexy ass kitten." She bursted out laughing and I giggled, now feeling tired. She hung up and I pulled away to pout at the phone before going to chance, well let's just say it didn't go as planned and I decided to say to hell with clothes as I got under my covers.

I woke up the next morning with a slight hangover, thanking Jisoos that I had a pretty good tolerance for liquor. I sat up and brushed my bangs out of my eyes, feeling like going to get a hair cut since they were getting too long.

I grabbed my phone and tried remembering what happened last night since I was naked. I saw my clothes scattered but I didn't see any vomit on them thankfully.

I just assumed I got horny since I tend to when I'm drunk. I saw a few texts from Jennie and a text from Jisoo.

Nini❤️: Sexy ass kitten? Lol you're adorable

Nini❤️: Heading to rehearsal so I'll see you after

Nini❤️: Also I was asked for some hot sex so I better get some ;)

Jisoo Unnie: Bitch I learned my lesson about not knocking. WHO SLEEPS NAKED?!

I smirked as I responded to both girls, heading to get changed since I wanted to get a haircut before Jennie showed up. I didn't see Jisoo inside the dorm when I left down to the parking lot.

I got to the nearest salon, asking them to switch my hair color to brunette and keep the bangs. My salon lady was really nice, she kept joking with me and asking me about my interests and hobbies.

"My name's Jane in case you ever need another visit." She winked at me as she finished her job. I thanked her and went to pay, taking my receipt and leaving.

I got back to my dorm and was going to toss my receipt when I noticed she written her number and name on the back of it. I mean, she did a really amazing job, surely there couldn't be a harm in keeping the information in case I need a good hair cut.

"What's that?" I jumped when I saw Jisoo coming out of her room, a bucket of chicken in her arms. I rose an eyebrow at her. "No I'm not sharing."

"My hair stylist just gave me her number, just in case I needed another hair job." I gestured to the brown hair. Jisoo narrowed her eyes at me, taking a bite of chicken slowly and I felt weirded out.

"Hey girls!" Rosé said as she came into the dorm, Jennie following right behind her with a coffee. "We come bearing hangover gifts. Babe seriously?! Fried chicken with coffee for breakfast?!"

"Do I judge what you eat?! Which is about everything." Jisoo smirked as Rosé started arguing with her on why it wasn't weird to eat plain green peppers as Jennie came over to me, handing me a coffee.

"I really like the brown hair." She complimented and Jisoo came over to us, grabbing the paper in my hands and grinned at Jennie.

"Yeah well the stylist really liked your girl."

Jennie narrowed her eyes at the paper and I felt my breath get caught in my throat as she turned to me. "Did you ask for it?"

"No!" I rolled my eyes at her, "I didn't even notice it until I got home. She did a good job, I don't see why-"

Jennie ripped the paper and smirked at me as she tossed it into the trash can. She took a sip of her coffee as we all widened our eyes at her.

"You can remember her name but you don't need the number. Shit I'll even give you my own hair stylists number." Jennie said as she grabbed my hand and took us to sit on the couch.

"WAIT I WANTED THE NUMBER!" Jisoo whined and soon a smack was heard. "FUCK MY ASS CHEEK!"