Thirteen

Using some lines from Mine by Taylor Swift for the first part

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You lied next to Loki after having sex. He pulls you in to cuddle with him and your made circles upon his chest.

"Loki," You said.

"Yes, darling?" He asked.

"Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time," You said looking at him. "You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." He smiles and leans down to kiss you. Soon he lets go and looks into your eyes.

"I remember how we felt sitting by the water. And every time I look at you, it's like the first time," He says. You smiled as you hear those words. "I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. She is the best thing that's ever been mine." He rubs your arm as you look at him. "Get some rest now love."

"You too Loki. We have to find Pietro, Wanda and Bucky," You said.

"Bucky?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll explain that tomorrow," You said.

"You better explain it now," Loki says. You turned and looked at him.

"Sleep Loki. I promise I'll explain everything tomorrow," You tell him. He nods. Knowing you were telling the truth. He closes his eyes and soon you heard small snores coming from him. You smiled.

He was going to kill Pietro tomorrow.

*The Next Day*

*Second Person's P.O.V*

Back in New York, the Avengers were trying to figure out where you would go after picking up the twins.

"Would she go back to California?" Tony asked.

"No. Y/N is not that stupid to go back there. She knows it will be the first place we would look," Thor says. "She might be trying to get back to Asgard to kill my father."

"She has the tesseract. Why didn't she and Loki go now?" Clint asked. He had his arm in a cast.

"She's getting back up," Nick says. "She's smart. And if she is wanting to go back to Asgard to kill Odin, we have to stop her."

"Because if I know her, nothing will stop her from ruling the Nine Realms with Loki by her side. And knowing the both of them. The destruction will come our way," Thor says.

You woke up to the sun shining through the window. You yawned and looked up to see Loki still sleeping. You looked around the room. You hadn't even seen the room since you were more focused on Loki the night before.

The room looked like most Motel rooms. One bed with back springs that could give you back pain all night long, with somewhat comfy pillows and blankets. You lift your head up to see a small tv on a stand a few feet away from the bed. You looked to Loki's side of the bed and yours to see two nightstands. One of them had a phone on it and the other had a clock on the other beeping 7:30 am. You saw there the carpeting in the room was beat up and the walls were a beige kind of colour, but it seemed like the colour was fading. The ceiling had cracks in it and it looked like it was about to give out any second.

You wiggled yourself out of Loki's grip and got up off the bed. Soon you felt arms pull you back into bed and a body hovering over you.

"Where do you think your going pet?" He asked you.