Sixteen

*Second Person's P.O.V*

As Loki and Pietro finished their breakfast, you and Wanda were in her room. You were sitting on her bed as Wanda was in her closest. Throwing out every single thing she had. She thought it wasn't good enough for you to wear.

Honestly. You didn't care. As long as you had some clean clothes on you would be good.

Wanda's room was dull looking. But it sufficed for Wanda and you weren't really going to tell her how to decorate. Her walls were coloured grey and had a white titled floor. She has a yellow carpet underneath her bed which really didn't match the vibe of the room. Her bed fitted only one person and had many pillows on it. She had a maroon blanket on top of her bed which was very warm and cozy to sleep under. 

She had a TV not far from her bed which was playing some kind of TV show on it. It was standing on top of her dresser which was made a light brown wooden colour. She had a guitar next to it. You looked around to see a turquoise chair in the corner of the room.

You watched as Wanda threw out every single piece of clothing in her closet. You got up off the bed and walked over to her.

"Do you need help?" You asked her.

"No. I'm just trying to find something for you," She says. You chuckled.

"Anything is fine Wanda. You don't have to go out of your way to find me something nice," You tell her. "Just because I am a god and queen doesn't mean I have to wear something beautiful. I would wear a potato bag and it would suffice." She looks at you. "Do you mind if I look?" She nods and you stepped into the closet. Looking at her clothes. Wanda already left the closest. "You have a lot of beautiful clothes Wanda." Soon you found some clothes that you liked. You walked out the closest with the outfit and into the bathroom. 

You changed into the outfit you found. A black tan top with black pants. Black boots and your necklace that Loki got you for your birthday years ago. It said Mine on the front of it and then on the back, it said Loki's girl.

 It said Mine on the front of it and then on the back, it said Loki's girl

That should've been your hint that he was yours. You grabbed the glasses that went with the outfit and set them on top of your head. You walked out of the bathroom and Wanda looks at you. Smiling.

"You really can pull anything off?" She asked you.

"You just have to have confidence Wanda," You say to her. You walked past her and downstairs to see Loki and Pietro waiting for the both of you. Loki looks at you as you walked down the stairs.  He smiles. He never knew how he got such beautiful goodness to fall for a Frost Giant like him.

But you did. You fell for Loki and nobody would change your minds about who he is.

As long as you saw the truth.

"How do I look?" You asked Loki.

"Like a queen who is ready to fight," Loki says as you got to the bottom of the stairs. Wanda stood behind you as you looked at Loki.

"So what's the plan Y/N?" Pietro asked after a few minutes of silence.

"What plan?" You asked him. Pietro and Wanda look at you.

"You don't have a plan?" Wanda asked you.

"I never really have a plan. If I do, it's a shock," You say. Loki chuckles. "Look. We go to Hydra, bust up some people and get Bucky out of there. Then we head to California. Where my place is. We can hide out there until I figure out a better plan to attack The Avengers." The twins looked at you. "I'll have a better plan when I see the layout of Hydra."

"She always does," Loki says with a smile. Pietro looks at Loki, then at you. He grabs the keys and looks at all of us.

"Let's go then," He says. They all nodded and left the house.

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

It took you guys a couple of hours to get to Hydra Headquarters. Pietro parked far from the building so no one would see us coming.

"I don't see why we couldn't use the tesseract," Loki says.

"Because if we used the tesseract, they could've taken it from us. And we need it to get to California," You say to him.

"Besides Hydra has their eye on that tesseract. We can't let them get it," Pietro says.

"So. Loki. You keep it on you until the timing is right," You say. He nods and all of you get out of the car. "We have to do something about those guards."

"I may be able to help out with that," Pietro says. Not long Pietro left and attack the guards. Knocking them to the ground. He sped back to us.

"I forgot you could do that," You joked. He smiles. "Let's burn this place to the ground." They all started walking to Hydra. As soon as they got to the door there was a handprint. You held out your hand and electricity flew through your fingers and into the handprint. It started to malfunction and soon the door opens. As soon as Wanda, Pietro, Loki and you got in, you all were attacked by several guards.

Wanda puts out her hand and a blast came from her hand, knocking some of the guards to the ground. 

"Steady your weight," You say to Pietro, Loki, and Wanda. They did what you told them. You made a fist and pound it into the ground. Causing the other guards to fly back into the walls.

"We have to hurry," Loki says. "They know we are here."

"Pietro. You know this place. Use your speed and find Bucky. Then come back and take us there," You tell him. He nods and speeds off. You looked up to see a camera. You put your hand up and concentrated on it. Not long there were sparks that came from the camera and soon it malfunction. Not long Pietro gets back.

"I know where he is. He's a few floors up, but I can get you guys there," Pietro says. He grabs his sister and held her. Soon they were gone. He came back and grabbed onto Loki's neck.

"Why are you holding my neck?" Loki asked him.

"So you won't get whiplash," Pietro says.

"What?" He asked Pietro.

"Whip... Lash," You say to him. Pietro smiles and soon they were off. Soon he came back for you.

"I thought you would use my power," He says to you. He grabs your neck.

"No way. That's yours," You tell him. He smiles and not long you were off. Running at fast speed until you got with the others. Pietro stops and looks at Loki who looks like he was going to throw up. You laughed.

"Happens to the first-timers," You say. Loki glares at you and you laughed. You were over a balcony. You, Loki, Pietro and Wanda crouch down so no one would see you. You saw a few guards down below and a few scientists. Bucky was tied down to a chair. His mind was getting wiped out. Probably brainwashing him.

"What are we going to do?" Pietro asked you. You looked at Loki then back at the twins.

"We're gonna have to kill everyone here," You whisper. "Loki. Wanda. Go left. Pietro and I will go right and take out the guards. This might cause some chaos."

"I like chaos," Loki whispers. I smirked.

"I know you do," You whispered back. Loki and Wanda crawled to the stairs on the left side. I looked at Pietro. "I have a plan." He smiles.

"I know you do," He says.

"When I say so, you get Loki, yourself, Bucky and Wanda out of here," You tell him.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'm going to burn this place to the ground," You said.

***