Twenty-One

You, Thor and Loki got back to Midgard. You were in The Avengers Tower. The Five other Avengers were trying to figure out what to do with the Mind Stone.

You sat on the couch along with Loki. Loki wrapped his arm around you.

"So how did it go with these Frost Giants?" Tony asked.

"Ymir was tough, but I got through to him," You say.

"How long do you think we have until..." Steve trails off. You shrugged.

"My visions don't really give me dates to when the events happen. It could be a day. A week. Months. Or even years until he comes. All I know is that we have to be prepared for this."

"So why don't we arrest you both now and then have you help us out after?" Nick asked.

"Because. I have seen that too. Nothing can really stop me. Even your pathetic jail," You said. "Even if Thor takes us back to Asgard, it won't hold me. The only jail that was supposed to hold people like me was on Ciorritora. Breaking out of jails are pretty easy. My mother taught me."

"Why?" Clint asked you.

"Because when you're an assassin you sometimes get caught. But you need to get paid for your job. That was what my mother was. An assassin. Or what she told me," You say.

"Brother, you don't seem shocked that your girlfriend can kill people and get away with it," Thor says.

"She told me all of this. We have no secrets brother," Loki says to him. "Unlike Odin."

"He's your father," Thor says.

"He's not my father. He stole me from my real family. The only family I have left is Y/N," Loki says. Thor looks away.

Hurt.

"Okay. You two. Come with me," You said getting up.

"Or what?" Thor asked.

"I'll fry your little ass," You say. "I bet your girlfriend won't like that."

"Stop reading my thoughts," Thor says. You smiled. 

"You two. Right now," You say. Thor rolled his eyes as Loki got up. "I don't want to see that Thor." 

***

All three of you were in the kitchen. You turned to face the boys.

"I don't want the both of you to be fighting," You say. "Right now Loki. Yes, I am your family. But so is Thor."

"He's not my brother," Loki says.

"He's your adoptive brother. And he does care about you," You tell him. "I read his mind."

"Tell your girlfriend to stop that," Thor says.

"It's fun when she reads your mind," Loki says.

"I hate it," Thor says.

"Now you know how I feel when we do get help," Loki says.

"But it's fun," He says.

"Yeah fun for you. I'm the one being thrown," Loki says.

"Okay stop it," You say. "If both of you cannot get along while we are here, I will throw you both out the window. Capeesh." Loki looks at you confused. Soon he looks at his brother.

"What's a capeesh?" Loki asked. Thor shrugs.

"She has been on Midgard a lot longer than us so I have no idea," Thor says.

"Darling. What's capeesh?" Loki asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that I hear the Midgardians saying it," You say. "Just say capeesh."