Eleven

*Second Person's P.O.V*

Nick crashed into the wall making him go unconscious. Natasha went after you. Kicking her foot up to knock you out. You caught her foot and twisted it, making Natasha fall to the ground.

Thor went after his brother, but Loki was prepared for his brother. He created multiple illusions to fight off Thor. While the real Loki created a dagger in his hand, he went after his brother, but Thor saw him coming and stops him with his hand on his wrist. Thor threw the dagger out of Loki's hand and onto the ground.

As Thor and Loki fought, The rest of the Avengers went after you. But you were too quick for them. As one came after you, you were three steps ahead of them. Steve threw his shield at you, but you caught it and threw it back. Hitting the man in the face and knocking him to the ground. Clint got his arrows and start shooting them at you. you duck  every one of them. On Clint's last one, he shoots it at you and it lands in your shoulder. You slowly take the arrow out of your shoulder. You began to heal instantly after you took the arrow out. You threw the arrow at Clint. Hitting him in the shoulder. He screams out in pain and your smiled.

Tony got his suit on and flew towards you. You stopped Tony midair and pushed him back and through the window. Tony tried to get his suit to start up again, but you had control of it. Tony smashed into the ground. Knocking himself out.

Bruce was trying to get into his Hulk form, but something was stopping him. 

You were. 

You were controlling Bruce's anger. You slowly turned your head to look at Bruce.

"I would run if I were you," You said with a smile. Bruce did as he was told. You walked past the Avengers and to Thor's room where the Tesseract was. You walked inside and takes the tesseract. You walked back into the compound. Loki looks up and saw you had the tesseract. Loki made a clone of himself as he ran over to you. He grabbed the other side of the tesseract. Soon a blue light came around Loki and you and soon you both were gone.

It felt like hours the two of you were in that teleportation, but it was only a second. Soon another blue light appeared and they landed.

Across the ocean.

Meanwhile, in New York, the Avengers woke up from being knocked out from you.  Tony was the first to awake on the ground outside of Stark Towers. People were surrounding him to see if he was okay. 

"I got 9-1-1 coming," A woman says.

"No need," Tony says getting up and pushing a button. His helmet disappeared to reveal himself. He had a few bruises and scratches but nothing too serious. He knew he should've been dead from that fall. But he wasn't. He was still alive somehow. He gets up and flies off and up into Stark Towers to see everyone was still on the ground and waking up. Thor was sitting on the couch complaining how he let his own brother leave with the tesseract and the strongest person in all of the realms.

Nick finally got up and was a bit dizzy. But okay. Nick knew you wouldn't hurt him.

Not yet anyway.

Natasha got up and dusted herself off. She didn't know how you knew she was going to do that. Let alone react fast.

Steve woke up to his Shield right next to him. Remembering what happened to him. He got up and grabbed his Shield and set it back in its rightful place.

Bruce and Clint were gone. They had no idea where they went. Except for Thor.

"Thor, what happened?" Tony asked.

"They left with the tesseract," Thor says.

"With that much power Y/N could destroy us," Nick says.

"Does anyone know what would happen if she gets all of those stones?" Steve asked.

"No. She hasn't had the chance to get all of them," Thor says.

"Where's Bruce and Clint?" Natasha asked.

"Clint had to go to the hospital because Y/N threw one of his arrows at him. Bruce went with him," Thor says.

"Nick, do you know where Y/N would've gone?" Tony asked Nick.

"Europe," Nick says.

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

"Where are we?" Loki asked you. You looked around to see a bunch of people walking around and speaking a different language.

"Slovakia, I believe," You say. Loki turns towards you and pulls you into an ally. "What?"

"I saw what that guy did. He put an arrow through your shoulder," Loki says as he pulls down your shirt to see your shoulder.

"I'm fine Loki," You say. He looks at your shoulder to see no wound.

"What?" Loki asked confused.

"Since the last time you saw me, I got some new powers," You say. "One of them is healing myself. I have no idea if I can live forever, but healing myself is pretty cool." They started to walk.

"Can you heal others?" Loki asked as he intertwines his hand with yours.

"I don't know," You say. "I never tried it. I never cared for anyone, but myself. These mortals only care about themselves, so why should I waste my power on them?" Loki smiles and kisses you. You let go of the kiss and saw it was getting dark. "I think we should get some rest Loki. There might be a motel somewhere around here." You looked at Loki and he smiles.

"Okay, darling. Let's find somewhere to stay," He says.

***

The next chapter is gonna be SPICY!

Whenever I say SPICY I think of the meme WHY IS IT SPICY!