Twenty-Five

Wanda floated to the ground. As well as you. You looked around as you saw that the Avengers needed you. Wanda went off and Pietro nods his head. Soon he speeds off.

"Are you okay love?" Loki asked.

"Yes," You say. "We need to get the rest of the stones away from Thanos." You slashed one of The Other's heads off. Loki was by your side fighting off the bad guys.

"How are we gonna do that?" Loki asked.

"You have control of the stones, Angel. Use them," You heard your mother's voice.

"Okay. This might sound bizarre Loki, but I heard my mother's voice," You say.

"What did she say?" Loki asked.

"Control the stones," You tell him. Loki looks at you.

"What does that even mean?" He asked.

"That Thanos doesn't have all the control," You say. "We have to get Thanos over here. Maybe I have a way to control the stones and make sure they don't land in Thanos's hands." Loki nodded. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Anything darling," He says.

"Clone yourself as many times as you can and distract Thanos. I'll control the stones he has to not hurt you," You say. He nods and soon he left your side. Not long Thanos finally finds you.

"Now Y/N I'll give you two choices you can give me the three stones you have or I can kill you," Thanos says.

"Well, you'll have to just pray them from my cold dead body," You say. He sighs.

"I wish The Other did their job to kill you, but I guess I have to finish their job," He says. He started to run after you. But before he got to you, he was attacked by multiple Loki's. You looked around. Looking for the real Loki. Soon you found him behind Thanos. As the Loki's pilled on top of Thanos, you focused on the stones. You saw them moving a bit.

"Loki. They are moving," You thought to Loki. "When I tell you, take your illusions away."

"Got it, love," Loki thought. You kept your focus on the three stones in the Gauntlet. They moved more and you saw that they were about to come out.  The illusions were slowing down Thanos, which was good.

"Loki. Now. Move!" You yell out. Loki does what you tell him. His illusions disappear and Thanos came after you. You saw the stones coming off the Gauntlet and fly towards you. Thanos tackles you to the ground, but he goes right through you. As soon as he does you felt the three stones connect with your D/H. You felt the power flow through your body. Thanos gets up and looks at you.

"Who do you think you are?" He asked. You turned and smiled.

"I'm that bitch Thanos," You say. Your eyes turned purple and soon the Power Stone started to light up. Indicating you were about to use it.

Loki smiles knowing what was about to happen next.

Midgard would be destroyed. 

And Loki and you would be able to rule this planet with no hesitation.

You pushed out your D/H and a purple blast came out of your hand and hit Thanos. Thanos was blasted to the other side. You set both of your hands down and pushed yourself off the ground and towards Thanos. You could tell he was hurt.

"I would spare your pitiful life Thanos, but what kind of queen would I be without executed my enemies?" You asked him. You bend down close to him. "Next time you shouldn't play with something you have no control over." Not long you raised your D/H and focus on who you wanted to be gone.

Which was Thanos army.

With one snap of your fingers, Thanos and his army turned to dust. 

Loki looks around with a smile on his face. Knowing this only phased one of taking over Midgard.

Phase two was gonna be hell.

The Avengers stop what they were doing as they watched everyone on Thanos's side turn to dust.

"She did it," Steve says to Tony.

"We're not friends," Tony says flying away. Steve laughs and looks at Bucky.

He wanted to catch up with his old friend.

And now he can.

You stood over Thanos as you watched him slowly turn to dust. You felt hands around your waist knowing it was Loki. He kisses your neck.

"We're not done Loki," You say. "We're just getting started."

"Then let's kill these Midgards," Loki says. "Starting with The Avengers who want to throw me in their jail."

"Never. They would have to kill the both of us to do that," You say. Loki kisses your lips with more passion in it than ever.

You let go of the kiss and Ymir looks are you.

"It's time," You thought to him. "Let's take them down."

Ymir smirks and in a split second, he grabs a hold of The Hulk and throws him across the Facility.  

"What the hell is going on?" Natasha asked Steve.

"I don't know," Steve says. "Thor!" Thor flies over and stands next to Steve. "What is going on?"

"I think The Frost Giants had a change of heart," He says. "We need to move them back to Jotunheim. Where's the wizard?"

"He can't help you, Thor," You say. Soon The Frost Giants were behind you. Along with Loki, Wanda, Pietro, Bucky and the undead. "Have you forgotten who I am Thor? I am Y/N. Goddess of Beauty. Goddess of Shadowing. Queen of the Nine Realms and I will have my crown and Loki by my side even it means to take out the ones that don't matter. Including your pathetic ass."

"Not on my watch," You heard Tony say. A blast came out of his hand and came after you. Everyone moved and you put out your D/H and a blast came out. Hitting Tony's armour. He falls to the ground but quickly gets up.

"Let's burn these bitches," You say.

***

Less than a chapter or two until this story is done