Three

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I looked in the mirror to see a long-haired raven man. Loki. My ice sword turns back into my own hand.

"I'm Y/N," I tell him. His hands grip my waist tighter. I smiled.

"That doesn't answer my question," He says in a low voice so no one would hear him. "How did you get that memory into my brain?"

"Oh like this?" I asked him. I waved my hand and the recent memory I had goes to Loki.

"How are you doing that?" Loki asked me.

"I'm not human Loki," I tell him. He lets go of my waist and I turned towards him. "I don't know what I am Loki. Or who I am. Your father took that away from me. But I'm trying to remember. All I know is Odin didn't want us together."

"Y/N Supper!" I heard Steves voice.

"I better go," I said. "You better too. If they find out you here, they will kill you." Loki smiles.

"Darling. It will be them who will end up dead," He says. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You were at the dinner table with the other avengers. You were pretty quiet and weren't eating that much. You were trying to wrap my head around who you were. It's weird to think your whole life you were thinking of yourself as a human and then finding out you might actually be something else.

Well, it does make sense. Why you don't age. Well, you do age. Slowly.

"Y/N?" You heard your name You looked up to see Tony looking at you. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," You say. "Just still worried that Loki will come after me."

"He can't. Your safe here," Natasha says. You smiled. If only she knew that Loki was in your room a moment before Steve called her for supper. You looked at your food as another flashback hits you.

You were having supper with Thor, Loki, Frigga and Odin. Frigga and Odin sat at the head table. Thor sat next to you and Loki was across from them.  Every so often you would glance up at Loki who was smirking at you.

"I think we should pick a date for when Thor and Y/N should get married," Odin says. You looked at Odin then at Frigga. Loki's heart broke hearing the news. As well as yours.

You knew Odin knew about her and Loki. That is why he was rushing this marriage with Thor.

"This soon Odin?" Frigga asked her husband.

"Well, I think it's time we align the two greatest realms. Asgard and Ciorritora," Odin says. "Frigga, you know this was about to happen."

"Yes, but in due time. They just met Odin, and they are instantly engaged. We can't marry them without letting them get to know each other."

"Let the marriage do that Frigga." You dropped your fork and got up.

"I'm not that hungry. If you excuse me I'd like to retire to my chambers," You tell them. You looked at Loki and he saw that you were about to cry. You didn't want this life.

A life controlled by Odin.

Frigga nods and you leave the dinner table. Not long after you left, Loki excused himself and left to find you. After looking for you,  Loki finally found you in the hallway. 

"Darling," He says as he walks up to you. Your head was looking at the ground. 

Loki has never seen you cry before. You would always be the strongest queen he has ever met or if you were on the verge of breaking down, you would send  Loki away and Loki would always do what you say because he loves you.

"Go away Loki. I don't want you to see me cry," You tell him. He lifts your head so your eyes were meeting his. He could see the tears that have fallen from your beautiful eyes. He wipes the tears away.

"Shhh. Don't cry darling," He says pulling you into a hug.

"This isn't fair Loki," You say as you wrap your arms around him. "I don't want to marry Thor." You pull away from the hug. "I want to marry you Loki." Loki leans down and pressed his lips against yours. His hand landed on the side of your face as your hands roamed into Loki's raven hair. Soon he lets go of the kiss.

"In due time Y/N. But I will promise you this. You will not marry my brother. I will make sure of this," He says. "You will be mine and mine only." He pushed you against the wall gently.

"And you will be mine," You say as Loki's lips got closer to yours. He smiles and crashes his lips into yours once more.

You looked up from your dinner. Barley ate anything. You set her fork down. Getting everyone's attention.

"You know what Tony. I think you were right about those snacks I had earlier. If you don't mind, I'll just retire to my bedroom and get ready for a shower," you say getting up. Tony and the rest of them nod their heads. You walked away and down the hallway to your room. You shut the door and turned. Not long you were pinned to the door by a raven-haired man.

"Thought you could get away from me that fast pet?" He asked.