Four

H/C means Hair Color (Yours) and E/C  means Eye Color (Yours)

***

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Loki," I hissed. "I told you to leave."

"Not yet darling. I need answers," He says. "And you have them."

"Not all of them Loki," I tell him. I got out of his grip and he smirks. "I had another flashback. I was engaged to your brother. Thor." I walked into the bathroom.

"I beg your pardon?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Your father wanted to align the two greatest realms. Asgard and Ciorritora. I'm guessing that's where I come from," I said. "I'm a queen Loki." He looks at me.

"Your majesty," He says.

"Oh shut up. I hate when you call me that," I said remembering when Loki called me that once. He smiles a bit. I could tell he was remembering bits and pieces, just like I was. I went over to the bathtub and ran the water.

"Are you having a shower M'lady?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. Knowing he was trying to get on my nerves.

"I'm having a bath, my prince," I said. I could see him smiling, but I ignored it. I put the plugin and turned to look at him. "Felt like I haven't had one in ages." Loki walks over to me and grabs my hips.

"May I join you?" He asked as he leaned in a bit.

"Well-" Before I could answer I heard a knock on the door. I pushed Loki into the bathroom closet and closed it. I walked out of the bathroom and to the door. I opened it to see Steve standing there.

*Before*

*Steve's P.O.V*

We were in the lab downstairs after supper. Furry called and right now he was on the big screen talking to us. We were telling him about our recent mission.

"Loki disappear Agent Furry. But Y/N is safe," I said. Furry looks at me.

"Did you say Y/N?" He asked me.

"Yes I did Fury," I said.

"That name sounds familiar," He tells us.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"Back in 06 we had someone break into the S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters to steal some files," Fury says. "We didn't a good look at the person, but it was a man. He sped by us real quick."

"And what does this have to do with Lady Y/N?" Thor asked me.

"Well, Thor. A few months later a girl with H/C and E/C came into the headquarters saying her name was Y/N and was needing to get back to Asgard. Needing Tony Stark's intelligence to build her a ship. She had an army with her. A few people with powers like herself and the dead," Fury says.

"The dead?" We all say.

"Yes. Somehow she revived the dead and became her army to come and attack us if we didn't follow her order," Fury says. "We didn't give up and there was a battle blown out. We won and took Y/N and erased her memory of what she remembered. Along with a red-headed woman and a silver fox man. The rest of them promise to keep it a secret at what they saw. We dropped Y/N in California and the twins in Europe.  Hoping they will never find each other. Before we dropped her off. We marked her. On her wrist, there is a dagger. It looks like a scar. We put it there if we ever needed to find her again." Thor looks at Fury.

"Asgard?" He asked her.

"What is it, Thor?" Bruce asked him.

"I was engaged to a girl name Y/N. It didn't last, I believe," Thor says. "Something might've happened. I can't remember."

"Well keep trying Thor. She could be our enemy. For now, we will keep an eye on her," Tony says.

"I would like to meet Y/N. Tomorrow," Fury says.

"I'll go inform the girl," I said getting up.

"Be careful Rogers. She might not remember everything, but I think she is starting to," Natasha says. I nodded and left.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Hey Steve," I said to him.

"Hey Y/N. Can I come in? We have to talk," Steve says. I nodded. He walks in and I walked back into the bathroom and shut off the water.

"I was just about to take a bath, but it can wait. You seem you have some urgent news for me," I said walking back into the bedroom.

"I do," He says. "Fury is coming. He is wanting to meet you. Says he's not what you're talking about."

"What are you talking about Steve?" I asked him. Steve sighs.

"He thinks that you broke into the S.H.I.E.L.D.S  Headquarters and stole some files back in 06. Then a few months after you came looking for Tony's intelligence to build you a ship to get back to Asgard. He also says you have a dagger on your wrist. It faded into a scar." Soon I remembered. "Do you have any memory of that Y/N?"

"No. No. I don't remember. Maybe he got me confused with someone else," I said. Steve nods. 

"Well, he is coming just to see for himself. So get some rest," Steve says.

"I will. I'm just going to take a bath and head to bed," I tell him. He nods and leaves my room. As soon as I closed the door, I heard banging coming from the bathroom. I walked in to see Loki coming out of the closest. "About time you came out to the whole world," Loki smirks.

"Very funny Y/N. Now you gonna get it," He says. Soon he came after me and I started to run.

"No!" I yell out. I jumped onto the bed and Loki followed me. I ran in a full circle around the bedroom until I got back to the bathroom where Loki caught my waist and pulls me into him. He kisses my neck. I wiggled out of his grip. "I have to take my bath Loki." I took off my t-shirt and I was in my bra and shorts. "You are welcome to join." Loki smiles and walks up to me.

"I would be honored my queen," He says kissing my nose. I scrunched it up and he laughs. We took off our clothes and got into the bathtub.

***

I need to stop writing. I have published 4 chapters and I'm up to Nineteen. (Reason, why I am not publishing them, is work. I want the chapter to be perfect before actually posting it and I can't get anything done when I'm at work. So basically the next couple of chapters r under review until I have time lol.)