Two

*Y/N's P.O.V*

We get back to Avengers Tower. Tony said I could stay here since I am still endangered. He went to set up my room as I was in the kitchen getting something to eat.

It felt like I haven't eaten in weeks when in reality it has only been a couple of days. Soon I heard footsteps approaching. I knew it had to be Thor.

"What was that all about Lady Y/N?" Thor asked as I grabbed a snack.

"What was what Thor?" I asked him.

"You freaking out on me when I was trying to help you," Thor says.

"Oh. That. Nothing," I lied. I turned back to the cabinet. "Oreos. Yum." I took out the box and also got a couple of other snacks. "Now if you excuse me I have to eat these while watching TV. This house is huge!" I started to walk away.

"It's a tower Y/N," Thor shouts as I leave the room. I got to the living room and sat down with all my snacks on my lap.

"You know we will be having supper soon," I heard Tony's voice.

"I know. And I'll still be hungry," I said to him. He sits next to me.

"Your room is ready. It's next to Natasha's," He says. I nodded. "I'm sorry about all that. Do you know what he wanted from you?" I shrugged.

I had a good feeling about what he wanted, but I didn't want to tell Stark.

"Well, you get comfy Y/N. Bruce and I will be in the lab if you need anything," Tony says getting up. I nodded and he leaves.

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You were in your room looking at yourself in the mirror.

Who were you?

You knew you definitely weren't human.

You sent a memory to Loki.

What did Odin do to you? Think Y/N.  Soon another flashback hits you.

You were snuggled into Loki's chest. Both of you were in Loki's chambers. Both naked. Loki's hand was wrapped around your waist and his head was on top of yours.

"I don't want to marry Thor. He can't make me," You tell Loki.

"He can. He is the king," Loki says.

"And I am a queen. I can marry who I like," You say.  "I don't know what I would do if I lost you Loki. I don't want to see you dead."

"How can I end up dead when I have you by my side?" He asked me as electricity started to spark out of my hand. "I mean you have the greatest gift. Shadowing powers. I mean Odin said himself. You could destroy a planet if you wanted to."

"You want me to destroy Asgard?" 

"No," Loki says. "Maybe."  You look up at Loki. His blue-green eyes caught her attention. "All I know Y/N is I want to be with you. And no one will come in between us. I'll make sure of that Darling." You smiled and leans in for a kiss. Loki meets her halfway. Their lips meet and move in sync. You turned and sits on Loki's lap. He smiles into the kiss and let's go. "Does someone want round two?"

"I might,"  You say as she kisses his nose. Soon Loki flips you over so now you were on your back. He leans down and kisses you. You both smile into the kiss.

Everything was perfect.

You came out of the flashback. Finally remembering everything that happens.

How Odin separated Loki and you.

How he made you forget the love of your life.

How he made you forget who you really were.

Electricity came out of the palm of your hand. You held it up to her face to see it. It was true.

The flashbacks were true.

You calmed down and the electricity leaves her palm. You put your hand down and look at yourself in the mirror. Wondering if you had any more powers. Soon you felt your arm get cold and not long an ice sword was there instead of your hand. You looked down to see an ice-cold sword there. Soon You felt cold arms around her waist.

"Who are you?" A husky voice asked you in your ear.