Fifteen

*The Next Day*

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You woke up before anyone else in the household. You looked at Loki who was sleeping next to you. You got up and got dressed in the same clothes you have been wearing the past two days.

You walked downstairs and into the kitchen. You decide to make breakfast for Pietro and Wanda. You had a gut feeling their mother didn't come back last night after going out.

As you were cooking you heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. You turned to see Wanda standing there.

"Hey," You say.

"Hey," She says. She sits down and looks at you. "You still wearing the same thing as yesterday?"

"Well, it's hard to find clothes when you're on the run," You say. "Besides, I left most of my clothes at Avengers Towers." You could feel her eyes on you. "That's where I was before I remember who Loki was." She sighs.

"Loki. Were you guys together before you met my brother and me?" She asked. You looked at her.

"Yes. But Odin wanted something different. He wanted me to marry his brother. Thor," You say. "I didn't want that so I had this great plan to have the Frost Giants come in and kill every single Asgardian and hopefully Odin will kneel. Have you read up on Norse Mythology? As to what you mortals call it."

"No," She says.

"Well," You said setting the pancakes on the table. You sat next to her. "From what I read in the books down on Midgard. The book that I read is Nose Mythology of Scandinavia, which was also widespread in Germany and Britain until the establishment thereof Christianity. But from where I come from it's basically all about these gods. And you guys paint a pretty good picture of us. Loki, The God of Mischief. Thor, The God of Thunder, Odin the King of Aesir Gods, Frigga The queen of the Aesir Gods. Hela the underworld goddess, will literally bring all hell to Asgard. And me. Y/N the Godness of Beauty. My father wasn't much of a god. He was always second best to Odin and always wanted the throne. My planet was for the people who love to trick people." You smiled. "Loki would've loved it there. Father has always tried to trick Odin into giving him the crown. But nothing. It wasn't until my planet blew up that I understood why my crown was so precious. It could be taken away at any point. For a few hundreds of years, I flew to, planet after planet trying to find my new home. Until I got to Asgard. Where Odin welcomed me. And even announced the engagement with Thor. It doesn't really mention that in your book. Or any of the wars we went through. Especially the one where I brought the Frost Giants in."

"What are Frost Giants?" Wanda asked me as she asked for some of her pancakes.

"Frost Giants or Jotuns are a type of entity contrasted with us and other figures such as Elves and dwarfs. The entities are ambiguously defined, variously referred to by several other terms, including risi, Thurs and troll as to what this book puts it," You said. "But in my case, they are a race of humanoid giants that live on Jothuheim. One of the realms. Frost Giants typically have blue-grey skin, bright red eyes and usually have narrow ridges on their faces or in a unique pattern across their body. Frost Giants are generally more adapted to, and favour conditions of extreme cold, not like they need any special kind of clothing to protect them from the cold. And they like this thing called The Casket of Ancient Winters. Or the Tesseract. Loki is one of them."

"A Frost Giant?" Wanda asked you. You nodded as you ate the pancakes. "I have so many more questions like one of the realms, and The Casket of Ancient Winters. What is that?" Soon Pietro and Loki join them.

"Well, there are nine realms. Asgard, where Loki and I are from. Midgard. Which is where we are now. Jotuheim. Where the Frost Giants live. Svartalifeheim, which is known to the Dark Elves.  Vanaheim, which is known as the Vanir. Nidavellir, which is known to the Dwarves. Niflheim which is where Odin banished his own daughter too."

"Daughter?" Loki asked you.

"I'll explain it to you later. Or if we get back to the Avengers Tower, I'll show you the book," You say.

"I wanna see that book too," Wanda and Pietro say. You smiled.

"Also there is Muspelheim. The home of Fire Demons and Fire Dragons. Which I rode once when Loki took me there on one of our dates," You say. Loki chuckles. "And then there's Alfheim, which is known to the Light Elves."

"There was her realm Ciorritora, but it was blown to pieces years back," Loki says.

"Everyone died. I'm the only one left alive. So I have to carry on my legacy and be a queen," You say. "I wasn't planning on falling in love with Loki, but I did. And now everyone doesn't want us to be together. Which makes us look like the bad guy." You and Wanda finished your breakfast first. 

"Hey Y/N. I might have some clothes that might fit you," Wanda says. You looked at her and smiled.

"Okay," You say. "You boys eat up. We will be right back." You gave a quick kiss to Loki and left the room.

Loki and Pietro sat in silence. They didn't know what to say to each other. Pietro was Y/N's ex and Loki was Y/N's boyfriend. The silence became more awkward until Loki spoke up.

"Do you... Do you uh... Like the pancakes?" He asked Pietro.

"Yeah. They are very delicious... Y/N really knows how to cook," Pietro says. Loki nods his head and eats his pancakes.  An awkward silence came with them as they waited for Wanda and Y/N. Soon Pietro spoke up. "Do you love Y/N?" Loki looks at Pietro and sets down his fork.

"Odin took my memories of her away from me. I started having dreams of her and wanted to know more about her. I left Asgard to find her. Killed 80 people in 2 days because they had no information on where she was. When I finally found her I tied her up and started to interrogate her. When the Avengers took her away from me, I went on my search to find her and when I found her at Avengers Tower, I stopped myself from hurting her because I knew she was more than just my enemy. I didn't know it at the time, but she was my lover. My soulmate. And my heart knew that," Loki explains. "I care about her. I wake up every day in fear now that she won't be by my side. That I lost her again. I would give up my life for hers just to see her walk around these Realms. If that doesn't explain my love for her and how strong it is, then I don't know what does." Pietro looks at Loki. "I love that girl to the end. And would do anything for her. Would do anything to keep her safe. No one understands that." Pietro nods his head.

"I do," He says. "I thought I loved her. But it was the games she played in my head."

"What games?" Loki asked him. "Y/N doesn't play any games when she loves someone. I see the way she looks at you. She still loves you. But she loves me more. Pietro would you die for her?"

"No," Pietro says.

"That is where your love stands and where mine stands. I would take a bullet for that woman," Loki tells him. Pietro looks down at his pancakes and started to eat.

***

Yall don't know how much you guys mean to me. I was looking at my book in my profile and it said 21st ranking in #tomhiddleston and my jaw drops. Just because out of 4.8k stories it's 21st. I love you all and it means a great deal that yall r loving this book. Also Thank you for the 5k. I love you all and will be ranting about this on tik tok sometime. So yeah :)