Eighteen

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You, Wanda, Loki and Pietro got back to California. Bucky was still knocked out. They were all outside a house.

"This is where I live," You say going over to the door and opening it. Pietro and Loki brought Bucky in. "First door on your left. Lie him on the bed." They nodded and walked past you. Wanda walked in behind them. You looked over to see Eddie, your neighbour looking at you.

"Nothing to see here Eddie. They're my friends," You say. He nods as you walked inside.

Noisy Neighbor.

You walked inside to see Wanda looking around your house. The boys came downstairs and looked at you.

"What now?" Pietro asked.

"We wait for Bucky to wake," You say.

*A week later*

*Second Person's P.O.V*

Bucky shot his eyes open to a white ceiling. He looks around and adjusts his eyes. He was in a comfortable bed. Something he has not had in a long long time. He sits up to see a desk with stuff on top of it. Including you. You swung her feet back and forth reading a book. Soon your eyes looked up to see Bucky awake.

"Ah your awake Bucky," You say.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked. You sighed and put your book down.

"Hydra really did a number on you," You mumbled. He looks at you confused. "Your Bucky. At least that's what you told me."

"When did I tell you that?" He asked.

"Around 2006, when we first met," You say. "That was before Hydra took over your mind." He looks at you like he didn't know who you were. Which was true. You got off the desk and he moves a bit. "I'm not going to hurt you Bucky. We actually had a fun friendship."

"Really?" He asked. You nodded. You sat at the edge of the bed.

"I taught you how to use a dagger and you taught me how to use guns," You say. He smiles. "Bucky. Can I try something?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well. I might be able to trigger some memories that you have forgotten," You say. You held out your hand. In Bucky's mind, you were a stranger. But in his heart, he knew you were something more. He puts his hand into yours and soon his memories started to come back to him. He looks at you know who you were now. You let go of his hand and looked at him.  He was about to get up when you stopped him.

"Get some rest. It might've been a week, but you just got your memories back," You say. "We can take over the world when you're ready." He nods and lies back down. You got off the bed and walked over to the door.  You opened it and walked out to see Loki leaning on the wall. You closed the door and looked at Loki.

"How is he?" Loki asked me.

"He's okay. He didn't remember much before I triggered some memories," You say. "He needs rest and time to comprehend what he just got back." You bit your lip. "I saw some of his memories and this man. Knows one of the Avengers."

"And which one is that?" Loki asked.

"Captain America. Steve Rogers," You say. "Maybe we can use this to our advantage."

"What are you saying Y/N?" Loki asked as they started to walk.

"Well, maybe we can show the Avengers how 'good' we can be," You say. Loki looks at you. "Loki, when you killed those eighty people you were under The Other's control right?" He nods. "Well, it was Thanos who was controlling them. So why don't I tell them I see a world where their pathetic realm is destroyed by this purple monster. I mean I did see that. But I did see something else."

"What did you see?" He asked.

"We kill him. Then we go after the Avengers," You say. Loki smiles.

"I like you," He says. 

"You better," You joked.

***

Sorry its so short. I didn't realize till now. It fits in well if it's short cuz I don't want to give anything away. Don't worry the next chapter is.... long.