Twenty-Three

*Five years later*

You were in the living room of the New Avengers Facility with Peter Parker.  One of the newest recruits for the Avengers. He was only 16 and still in high school. He's basically a spider just in human form.

"Hey Miss Y/N. Do you want to play Just Dance with me?" Peter asked you.

"Peter, do you want to have your ass kicked for the third time this week?" You asked him.

"Watch the language around the kid Y/N," Tony says. He was at his desk.

"He's going to learn it sometime Tony. Besides he's sixteen. He has probably heard worst," You say. "Come on kid. Let's do this before Loki comes." Peter turns on the Wii and clicks on Just Dance 3.

"What song do you wanna do Y/N?" He asked.

"Pump it," You say. He nods and clicks on the song. You made sure the Wii remotes were ready and soon the song started to play.

In the middle of the game, you realized you were beating the kid.

"Keep up Parker. I bet Quill could do this better," You say.

"I could," Quill says walking into the living room. Quill watches you and Peter have a dance battle. Not long the song ended and you saw that you beat Parker. You laughed.

"Maybe next time kid," You say.

"I am Groot," You heard a voice. You picked up Groot and put him on your shoulder.

"Yes, Groot. I just bet the kid at a dancing game," You say.

"I am Groot," Groot says.

"Yes I could beat Quill, but if I did he would cry about it for days," You say loud enough for Quill to hear.

"I heard that!" Quill says.

"I can't believe you speak his language," Rocket says.

"It's pretty easy when your roaming planets. Besides I had a lot of time on my hands in Asgard," You say taking Groot off your shoulder and giving him to Rocket.

Quill, Drax, Rocket, Mantis, Groot and Garmora were new to the Avengers as well. You found them roaming around in space wanting to get away from the law. So you told them about Thanos and how he would be coming to Midgard. They believed you and settled into Midgard.

"Hopefully you had enough time for my love when you were on Asgard," You heard a voice. You looked over to see Loki in his black suit and tie. You smiled.

"Of course," You say walking over to him. You gave him a quick peak and looked at everyone who was disguised. You smiled. "At least we're not doing it right here right now."

"Doing what right here right now?" The kid asked as Tony walked down next to us. 

"Can I tell him?" Loki asked.

"No, you cannot tell him," Tony says.

"I'm going to tell him," Quill says.

"You will not tell him," Tony says. You smiled.

"Tell me what?" Parker asked.

"Nothing Peter," You say. "It's for you and Tony to go through." Loki chuckles and Tony gave you a death glare. You walked away from the group. Loki followed you into the hallway. He grabs your hips and pushes you against the wall.