Nineteen

AGAIN 18+ .... YALLL I SWEAR

DON'T

TURN

THE

PAGE

IF YOU ARE NOT

18+

OR KNOW ABOUT STUFF.

Btw why do I keep writing sexual stuff when ppl r around me. Like my parents and my coworkers and my friends. lol. Which I should stop. 

 IM WORRIED MY FRIENDS WILL FIND MY BOOKS. IF THEY DO IMMA DIE.

I FOUND OUT ABOUT SMUT ON WATTPAD AND I CAN'T STOP.

***

*That Night*

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You, Wanda, Pietro, and Loki were in the living room watching TV. Bucky was asleep in his room. It was getting late and Wanda and Pietro decided to go to bed. Which left you and Loki cuddled onto the couch. You were flipping through channels when you let out a sigh.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me.

"There's nothing to watch," You say. Loki took the remote from your hands and shut off the TV. "Hey!" He smiles and starts to kiss your neck. "Hey." You brought Loki's lips up to yours and they both started to move in sync. Loki's hand left your neck and went down to your waist. You lied on the couch as Loki lied on top of you. Not breaking the kiss.

 You wrapped your legs around Loki's waist as your hands roamed through his raven hair. You felt his hands roamed from your waist to your pants. You let go of the kiss and looked at Loki.

"I think we should continue this in the bedroom before the twins walk down on us," You say. Loki chuckles.

"Fine fine," He says getting off of you. "Lead the way, my queen." You get off the couch and grabbed his hand. You both started walking up the stairs and to the bedroom. Loki stops you and turns you. He leans in and kisses you. Leaving his two hands on the side of your face. you grabbed the knob and open the door. Loki started to walk in as you walked in backwards. Loki shuts the door and you let go of the kiss.

"Loki. Naked. Bed. Now," You growled. Loki looks at you in shock. He has never seen you like this.

But it did turn him on.

He did as he was told. He took off his clothes. and lied on the bed. You crawled on top of Loki and reconnected your lips with his. You could feel his erection on your leg. Luckily you were still wearing your clothes or his huge thing would've been inside of you. You could feel his hands goes to the side of your t-shirt. Wanting it off. You stopped his hands and grabbed them. You put them over his head and let go of the kiss.

"Someone's eager," You say.

"I always am," He says. You smiled.

"Good thing happen to people who wait, darling," You say. You kissed his lips once more and went under the bed to bring out a box. You went through it until you found some rope.

"What are you doing my love?" He asked you.

"Tonight. I am in charge Loki," You say as you take one of his hands and tied it to the bedpost. You tied his other hand to the bedpost as well. Loki smiles.