Nine

I think this might be the last part of the Flashback/ Dream. I'm sorry it took so long, but it was crucial for the story. 

Also, this song. Because you're a boss bitch. 

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You watched as Loki turns the sword and the Bifrost starts to turn to Joutheim. It soon gave off electricity. Knowing it was going to go off. You looked over to see Odin, Thor and the Guards trying to get in.

"Y/N don't do this!" Thor yells out. You smirked.

"I'm already doing it, Thor. No stopping me now," You say.

You lift your hands and for the first time in Asgard, snow fell to the ground. The sun fell from the sky and darkness grew upon the realm.

On the other side, Odin and Thor were trying to get in to stop Loki and you from opening the Bifrost. But your shield was too powerful. Even more powerful than Odin.

"What are we going to do now father? Soon there will be thousands of Frost Giants here to kill us," Thor says.

"We have to go back. Y/N is stubborn. She won't give up until Asgard is in shreds and she and Loki are on the throne," Odin says. Odin gets on his horse and so does Thor. The guards follow them.

"I swear I could talk her out of this," Thor says as they rode away.

"No. Y/N won't listen to you. Or me," Odin says as they rode back.

As Odin and Thor rode back to Asgard. Electricity came from the Bifrost as it turned. Soon a blast of energy came from the Bifrost. 

"Not too much Loki. We don't want to destroy Joutheim," You say.

'Not yet.' You thought to Loki. Loki smirks and soon an army of Frost Giants was in the Bifrost. You looked at them and then at Loki. Not long Loki magically puts his helmet on. His Horned Helmet. He also got on his dark green outfit with black and some gold.

You also magically change into her outfit.  All black outfit. A black t-shirt with black leggings. A black beanie, a black belt and black shoes.

You walked over to the Bifrost entrance and took off the Shield

You walked over to the Bifrost entrance and took off the Shield. She looks out to see Odin grabbing himself an army.

"Take down the army," You say. "Leave Thor to me."

"Darling you will get yourself killed," He says. Every Frost Giant left the Bifrost going into Asgard. You turn and look at Loki.

"Did you forget who I am love?" You asked him. "I can Shadow his power and use it against him." You kissed Loki.  You look over to see the Frost Giants and the Asgardians battling it out. "We have to get inside." Loki grabs your hand and pulls you close to him. You put your hand on his chest as the Bifrost disappeared. Not long they were magically in the castle.