Ten

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I shot up from my sleep. My heart racing. I felt anxious as to what the mortals called it. Having a flashback of my life, I would never get used to that. But now I know what happened.

Odin erased my memory of Loki and banished me from Asgard. So I could never see him again. 

"Darling. Are you okay?" I heard a husky voice whisper. I looked over to see darkness, but I knew someone was there. "It's Loki love." I sighed.

I remembered last night.

Loki and I took a bath and we fell asleep in my bed. Nothing happened between us. We wanted to remember everything before we slept together.

"Loki. Did you ever have a dream where you and I invaded Asgard?" I asked him. I felt his arm around me and his hand landed on my waist.

"Yes, love. That is why I came down to Midgard. I wanted to find you and see if you had answers," Loki says. "On why I feel this way. Why I couldn't remember you."

"He made me forget you. He made us forget," I tell him.

"Yes and Odin will regret his decision to make us forget about each other," Loki says. I looked at him and pecked his lips.

"I missed you Loki," I whispered.

"And I miss you, darling," He whispers back. We both lied back on the bed and my head snuggled into his chest.

"Nick is going to kill me tomorrow Loki. We have to find Pietro and Wanda. They will help us," I tell him. "I trust them."

"Where would they be?" He asked me.

"Sokovia," I whispered. "We have to get the tesseract and head to Europe." 

"We will tomorrow my love. Tonight we rest," He says. I put my hand on Loki's bare chest and soon fell asleep.

Finally feeling safe again.

*The Next Day*

*Thor's P.O.V*

I woke up from a memory.

A memory of Y/N. 

I got dressed and headed out of my chambers. I got to the compound to see Bruce, Tony, Steve, Natasha, and Clint in there.

"Nick will be here soon," Clint says.

"I have some news," I tell them. "Where's Lady Y/N?" 

"Still sleeping," Natasha says.

"Good. It's about her," I said. "Y/N and I were engaged."

"What are you talking about Thor?" Tony asked me.

"Well. Y/N is a goddess. A queen. The queen of Ciorritora before it blew up. She came to Asgard and my father announces that she and I would be married. A lot of things went down. Including Loki and Y/N being together and Loki being in chains. It was to the point where Y/N left Asgard and took matters into her own hands. Bringing Frost Giants to Asgard and killing everyone there. It failed and my father erased not only my memory but Loki's. He erased Y/N's and banished her from Asgard."

"So she was about to start a war? What for?" I heard a voice. I turned to see a man standing there.

"Nick Fury. This is Thor Odinson," Steve says. We shook hands.

"Why would she start that war?" Nick asked me.

"Because she loves Loki and wasn't going to let anyone get in her way. And that's what we are doing. She is going to kill all of us to be with him," I tell them.