Twenty

*A Month Later*

*Second Person's P.O.V*

Bucky regained his strength a week after the whole Hydra mess. You told everyone the plan on what was going down. Which they all agreed to.

Over the past month, Bucky has been a bodyguard to you. As a thank you for giving back some of his memories and giving him a home that wasn't tortured. So wherever you went without Loki, he was right behind you.

Right now, you, Pietro, Wanda, Bucky, and Loki were in New York. In the Avengers Towers.

Waiting for the Avengers.

You were sitting in the compound and Loki was next to you. Bucky was standing by you and Pietro and Wanda were sitting across from you and Loki.

"Do you think this will work Y/N?" Wanda asked.

"It has to," You say. "They have no choice but to trust us."

"Because you can see into the future," Bucky says. You nodded. Loki was holding your hand. Getting more nervous by the second.

You both knew if you came back you were going to jail.

But you needed to come back.

To activate the plan.

You took his hand and kissed it. Loki looks at you.

"Everything will be fine Loki," You say. "If not, I won't let them hurt you."

"It's not that I'm worried about," Loki says. "I'm worried about them hurting you."

"They won't hurt her. Not with me here," Bucky says. "I'll kill them all if they even try to touch her." Loki looks at Bucky. You could feel Loki getting jealous.

"Loki," You whispered. He looks at you. His eye softens once when he saw yours. "You have nothing to worry about." Soon you heard voices and Bucky gets up a bit.

"I am telling you. They wouldn't run back to Asgard. My father would just put them in the dungeon," You heard Thor's voice.

"Well, they have to be somewhere in the realms," Tony says. Soon the six avengers came into the compound. They stopped in their tracks and saw you. Along with Pietro, Wanda, Bucky and Loki. Thor got his hammer and was ready to fight. Even though the rest of the avengers didn't have their gear they were ready to fight. 

Bucky started to walk towards the Avengers when you put up a hand.

"No Bucky," You say. You look at the Avengers. You saw Steve's facial expression change when he saw Bucky.

"What do you want?" Tony asked.

"To warn you," You say. "You all have bigger problems than us. And they are our problems now."

"What are you talking about Y/N?" Steve asked.

"Thanos is looking for the infinity stones. And if he gets his hands on those stones, we could all disappear in minutes," You say. They all looked at you with concern.

"How can we know if you're telling the truth?" Natasha asked.

"Y/N can see into the future," Thor says. "She would warn us about wars or attacks that would come so we could prepare ourselves. She wouldn't lie about this."

"The infinity stones are very powerful. My mother would tell me stories about them and if they got into the wrong hands, it could be used as a weapon," You say. "Just like Minijor, Thor."

"Why would you want to warn us about Thanos?" Clint asked.

"Because he is the one who destroyed my planet and almost left me for dead," You say. "The Other is working with him and did his dirty work. As to what they did with Loki's mind. They took control of my parent's minds and made them destroy the planet. Not only that but they killed themselves into doing so."