Twenty-Two

*The Next Day*

You woke up and looked around to see Loki next to you. You saw the sun started to shine in between the curtains.

Was that real?

Did you just find the Time Stone?

You slowly got off the bed. Trying not to wake Loki. As soon as you got up you got dressed in a grey t-shirt, a sports bra, black shorts, and converse and headed out of the bedroom. You were ready for your run.

 You were ready for your run

It was half an hour before you got back to Avengers Tower after your run. You walked inside and to the kitchen. You open the fridge and got yourself a water bottle.

"You are up early," You heard a voice. You jumped. You turned to see Bucky sitting there.

"Bucky," You say. "I need to put a bell on you." He smiles.

"Why are you up?" He asked.

"Can't I go for an early run?" You asked him.

"Since I got my memories back you never go on a run," He says.

It was true.

You never did.

"I had a dream about where the next Time Stone is. Here in New York," You say. Bucky looks at you in shock. "Someone called the Ancient One."

"Do you think Tony might have something in his library?" Bucky asked. You shrugged. 

"Only way to find out is to go look," You say setting the water bottle on the counter. He gets up and walked next to you. "I don't think it would be easy to find. I got no information on what this one does."

"Well we will find something," He says as you both walked into the library.

You knew this was going to be a long day just by looking at the thousands of books Tony had in this one library.

***

It has been hours since you and Bucky had started looking for something about the Ancient One. Loki was looking around the compound for you. Terrified out of his mind that something bad might've happened to you.

Or that Odin has taken you away from him again.

He reaches the library and heads inside to see books everywhere.

"Y/N?" Loki calls out walking in.

"In here love," You called out. Loki walks in a bit further to see you sitting at a table reading a book.

"What are you doing?" He asked as another book fell onto the table. "Who is doing that?"

"Bucky. He's on the top floor looking for Mystic Arts," You say.

"Why?" Loki asked sitting next to you.

"Because I had a dream the Time Stone was in New York. Being guarded by someone called the Ancient one. I thought doing my research would be better than going in blindly," You say. You grabbed the next book and started skimming through it.