Five

This is just gonna be part 1 of a flashback/ dream that Y/N is having. Part 2 will be in the next chapter.

***

*Second Person's P.O.V*

You were in Loki's bed in Asgard. You were making circles on Loki's bare chest. These were the nights you cherish the most. Spending time with Loki. You didn't know how much time you would have with the love of your life before Odin took him away from you.

"What are you thinking about love?" Loki asked you, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Ways of keeping you and me together. And having a throne of our own," You say. Loki lets out a sigh. "I want to be with you Loki." He looks down at you and smiles.

"And I want to be with you Y/N. No one will break us apart. Even if we have to destroy Asgard," Loki says. You get up and looked at Loki.

"What if we did destroy Asgard?" You asked Loki.

"Darling. What are you talking about?" Loki asked you as he gets up. 

"If people don't want us together, then let us take this into our own hands," You tell him. "Odin will never approve of us being together. And there is nothing that is going to stop us from being together. So why don't we take Asgard for ourselves?"

"We would need an army for that," He says.

"Then we make an army," You say. You got on top of Loki. You were on his lap now." We can go to Jotunhum and convince the king to take down Asgard with us."

"Y/N what you are talking about is treason!" Loki tells you.

"If we get caught," You whispered so no one would hear you.

"Besides how do you know if they will cooperate?" Loki asked. You let out a sigh and looked at him.

"Loki. I don't want you to get mad at me, but I don't think your Asgardian," You say. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I have been looking in the books in the Library about Frost Giants. They are taller and possess a larger, more muscular body structure than both Mortals and Asgardians. I know Frost Giants typically have blue-gray skin and bright red eyes. And I have seen you have those red eyes when you get angry at Thor. I don't know Thor sees it, but I do. They are also generally more adapted to extreme cold and whenever I touch your hands." You intertwine your hand with Loki's. "They are cold."

"So you think I'm a Frost Giant?" He asked me. "A monster?"

"You're not a monster Loki. And I don't know for sure. It's just a lot of similarities to them than the Asgardians. I mean Odin could've put a spell on you to make you look like the people here." You bit your lip. "It's just a theory Loki. But if it is true."

"Then they will cooperate," Loki says. You nod your head. 

"Knowing your one of them," You whispered. "Look we can visit tomorrow and see if they would be willing to take Asgard down."

"We can't let Heimdall know."

"Do you take me for a fool?" He smiles.

"No."

"Good." You leaned down and kissed Loki. "Besides I was thinking about taking  my ship and going through the secret portals you like to take me through." Loki smiles knowing you might've thought of everything.