2.

-Justin-

Her giggle that I love so much flows through my ears making a big smile fall on my face. "Jay really your a weirdo" she said as she laughed "awe but babe that's why you love me isn't it?" I asked as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Oh yeah that's so why I love you." She said as she giggles again. She rolls over letting me look into her brown eyes that I love so much. She slowly touch my face with her hand. "I love when your eyes turn purple there so beautiful..." "they only turn purple for you kitten...and only you"

"Justin bro wake up" I hear the voice of my best friend Chaz call out waking me from my dream I was having. "Ugh" I said as I get up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

I don't get it. You see since I'm a vampire we all have our soulmates out in the world or the proper name is we imprint. You see we meet our soulmates in our dreams before we see them in person. The dreams are life like well... there not really dreams there like other world. Sometimes the "dream" is good like the one I just had or they could be horrible like the one that I had the other night when someone was trying to go after my dream girl... I never got her name so I never knew what it is.

But about 5 months ago I had run into my dream girl. Her name is Alex.

But the weird thing is I didn't get the feeling that I'm supposed to when I'm around her and my eyes never turn purple.

You see when you first see/meet your soulmate it's like everything stops in time and it's just you two. Then it gets hard for you to breathe. Then your eyes turn purple in our world the color purple represents your one true love.

But when i meet Alex that didn't happen and I don't get it. I mean she almost looks just like the girl in my dreams.

They both have dark brown hair.

They both have brown eyes.

They both have tan sink.

They both have almost the same smile.

So dose that mean that Alex isn't the girl I'm meant to be with? I don't get it. I mean she looks like her so she has to be her...right?

I do love Alex but what if she's not the girl I'm meant to be with?

I walked down to the living room to see chaz sitting and cuddled up with his girlfriend Jen. "Hey guys" "hey Justin" they both say. I let out a sigh as I fall to the love seat next to the couch there on.

"What's wrong?" Asked chaz "oh I don't know maybe cause I was with her and you have to wake me up?" I said with a eye roll. "Do you still think Alex is her?" Asked Jen "I don't know anymore I mean I never got the feeling when I saw her but she just looks so much alike to the girl in my dreams. And I wish I could feel that way when I saw her cause I really do love her." "You sure about that I mean she's a bitch?" Jen said with an eye roll.

"Yea I'm sure but I got to go. Alex said her best friend from her home town is here to visit and she wants us to met" I say "oh when did she get in?" Chaz asked "yesterday I believe she said" "do you know her name?" "Umm Megan?" "Awe that's a pretty name" Jen says as I roll my eyes.

"I'll see you guys later" I say as I walk out of the house.

I run fast to Alexs house getting there in 10 seconds. Alex doesn't know I'm a vampire and it's gonna stay that way until I know for sure she's the one.

I knock on the door waiting a minute before the door opens and arms wrap around me. "Baby!" Alex high pitch voice screams in my ear. "Hello babe" I said as I wrapy arms around her. She pulls away and pulls me inside the living room where I see the back of a girl who's sitting on the couch.

"Baby this is my best friend Megan. M this is my amazing boyfriend Justin" Alex say as the girl gets up and look at me. And that's when everything stops

"Shit"

___________
Yeah!!!! Justin met Megan!!!! What do you think his gonna do? Do you guys think his gonna believe she's the one or naw?