31.

Justin.

Its been two weeks and we still haven't found Megan yet. I don't know where she is but I do know she's still alive, for the past couple days Jason has been acting funny. He gets tired quickly and his been coughing a lot. I'm not sure why this is happening. I know it's not cause his been away from Megan for two weeks cause we can go up to 3 weeks with out our mate plus I'm not feeling weird yet.

"Bro I think we're lost" said Jason. At the moment me and Jason are walking around the woods that we haven't looked yet "we're not lost Jason. I've seen this place before" I said as we walked further into the woods "how do you know if you ha-" he was cut off be having another coughing attack "we should really take you to the Kingdom doctor to have that checked out Jason..that doesn't sound to good" I said as I stop walking so he could catch his breath.

"I'm find dude, we need to worry about getting Megan back...she's pregnant. She and the babies are more important then me at the moment"

"But what if this is something serious I don't want you to die again. I lost my brother ones I'm not gonna do it again" I say making Jason look up at me "seriously, Jay there's nothing wrong with me. Let's just find Megan before something bad happens to her" he said as she started walking again

I have a feeling that Baylor is behind all of this. He thinks he can take her away from me just cause of what happened 10 or 5 years ago. Can't he just let it go?! I swear if it is him that's behind this I'm gonna make sure he died a slow and painful death.

As we got further and further into the woods the place couldn't look more familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. "Doesn't this place just look alittle familiar to you?" I asked Jason "no it doesn't we've never been in there's woods before so I don't know why you would think that" he rolled his eyes walking alittle bit faster in front of me, then we heard a scream.

And that's when it hit me.

"That's Megan Jason! I know where she is!" I yelled before I took off running. I could hear Jason running behind me. "We're almost there Jason!" I said as I could see the house from the distance. I was almost there when I hear Jason make a loud sound I stop running to see that he had falling to the grown and was coughing "Jason are you okay?" I asked as in sit down next to him "I'm fine" he said letting out another coughing attack "your not okay" I said as I got up so I could pick him up "we need to take you back to the house to have you looked at them I'll come back here and get Megan" I said as I hold Jason up "no we're going to get Megan now, we can take care of me later" he pushed me away from him as he started to make his way to the house.

I follow behind him until we get to the house. I looks just like the house in the dream I had. I felt something in my stomach turn at the thought of those dreams how I saw those two kids how they looked so much like me and Megan and how each time I walked it to this house Megan was laying on the floor with blood around but then as I got closer to her, it wasn't even her. "This is the house, she's in there I just know it" I said to myself more then Jason.

"Let's go"

"Wait" said Jason was he holds me back "what do you mean wait she's in there and we have to get her out before something happens!" I said "let's look in the Windows before we go into the house, just to make sure she there" Jason said as he walked over to one of the Windows. I let out a sigh before walking over to the window he was looking in "see there's nothing in there" he said "this in only one window Jason let's look at this one over here" I said as I walk away from the window to the other one on the other side of the house. When I looked into the house I saw something that made my heart drop.

Megan was sitting in a wooden chair tied up. She looked like she hadn't taking a shower in weeks, she had a white cloth in her mouth so she couldn't talk, her face was alittle blotchy cause she was crying. I closed my eyes tight, it hurt to see her like this. I open my eyes and look down at her belly to see its gonna bigger since the last time I seen her.

I push away from the window and walk over to Jason who was sitting on the grown with his eyes closed "she's in there we have to get her out now before they hurt her any more" I said "let go get her" he said

We walked up to the door and tried to open it but it didn't work "move I'm gonna break it down" I said as I moved Jason out the way. I moved back as far as I could before running and breaking the door. This house looked different inside from the dream I had but I could care less about this right now I'm about to have my girl back in my arms. I could here her crying Jason and I run into the room she was in "kitten!" I said as I run over to her and take the thing out her month "j-Justin?" She asked as she crys "yea baby it's me" I said as I rubbed my thumb under her eye to wipe away the tears. Jason goes behind her to untie her for the chair she was in. Jason kisses the top of her head and softly whispers "everything's okay now love were here to take you home" my hands fall from her face too her big belly I rubbed her stomach then placing a small kiss on the top of her belly "are they okay?" I asked looking up at her she nods her head "they never hurt the babies only me" she said with a shaky voice "who are they baby?" Asked Jason Megan goes to open her mouth but quickly closes it when we her a all too familiar voice.

"Well, well, well look what we have here Jason and Justin Bieber, such a pleasure seeing you too here"

______

Heyyy guys I hope you liked this update there is about 4 or 5 more chapters before I end it so yeah.