13.

Justin's POV

"Just stop Justin!" She yelled at she walked away from me to sit on the bed "this hole time was a lie!? Everything that you have ever said to me as been a lie?!" She yelled again making me look down at my feet "not everything...some of it was real" I said back as I began to move to her "no! How can you say that then go and kiss her in front of me like I meant nothing to you?!" She got up from the bed moving closer to me "look I'm sorry okay? It's just I thought that you were the one but then something happened and I realized I love her" I said

"How?! How can that happen?! After everything you told me?! Your gonna stand there and tell me that you love her now?! Get real Justin...did you ever even love me?" She asked as her eyes start to water looking down at my feet again "I don't think so" I said looking up at her "ugh! I hate you and I hate her!" She said with a slap to my face before walking out the room.

I bet your wondering what just happened and who I was talking to..well it all started about 2 hours ago.

~Tow hours earlier~

I wake up from my dream to see that my mother was sitting there looking at me "dod you find her?" She asked with a small smile "yea" I said getting up "well what did she say?" "She said that Baylor took her to Cat to put a spell on her so now I'm going to have a little talk with her" I said as I run out of the house with in seconds I was outside of Cats house banging on the door like a crazy person.

Cat opened the door with a look of her face as if she was about to shit herself. As she should be.

Pushing her out the way so I could come into the house. I turned around watching her close the door behind her "what the fuck where you thinking?! Did you not see that she had my crest around her neck?!" I hissed as well knocking somethings to the floor causing them to break "I saw it Prince Justin" she said really fast still looking at the floor.

I let out a dry laugh as I moved closer to her "So you did see it?! Then why the fucking hell did you put a spell on my mate! Your future Queen no less!" Yelling ready to take this bitches head off. "I'm sorry Prince Bieber Baylor said he would hurt me if I didn't do it and I have a family I can't leave them..one day you well see what I mean" "I wont! You put a spell on her and now she thinks Baylor is her love but it's really me!! I want you to take it back now or I well kill everyone in your family and leave you to live with the guilt that you let your family die. Now tell me what you have to do break the spell." I said "the spell shall be broken by true loves kiss" she said "that's it?" I said looking at her "yes" nodding my head running out of the house and quickly to Alex's as soon as I get there I started pounding on the door like I had done at Cat's.

The door opened up to Megan "why are you here " she asked giving me a nasty look but I didn't care cause it soon would be gone.

My lips pushed onto hers wrapping my arms around her waist I could feel her heart beating against my chest and soon she was kissing me back with just as much passion as I was. Pulling her closer to me not wanting to let go. But all to soon she pulled away from the kiss looking into my eyes "Justin?" She asked softly as if she was in another world for the last hour or so. Just as I was about to say something I was cut off by Alex's voice "what the fuck is going on?!"

~Now~

I let out a sigh as I sat on Alex's bed I didn't feel bad that she saw a kiss that only might that I can move the process of being with Megan forever faster. "Justin?" I hear Megan's voice making me look up at the door.

"We need to talk"

___________

what do y'all want to happen next?!