16.

Megan.

I run as fast as I could from the man that was coming after me. It was so dark that I couldn't see were I was going at all. The man laughed loudly sounding as if he was close only making me run faster then before. As I keep running I saw some light at the end of where ever I was running. "You can't hide from me sweetheart" the mans creepy voice said making me want to cry. "Justin help me please" I whispered quietly as I looked behind me to see two red dots getting closer and closer. I turned back around to see I was almost to the light. I was so close to the light but something took my leg out from under me making me fall to the floor. The thing turned me around so that I was on my back. I started to fight back but it pinned me to the ground and hovered over top of me. I started to breathe heavily turning my head so I wouldn't look at it but the man took his hand to grab my face squeezing my cheeks together so that my mouth was smash together. He dug his long dirty fingernails into my cheeks as he gave me a creepy smile showing off his vampire teeth. He had dry blood on his face and a scary looking scar that goes across his eye. I watched as his eyes turned from a blood red to a creepy white color. Turning his head to the side as he let out a laugh that sounded like those things from wrong turn. His eyes loved over my face as he moved closer to it. Closing his eyes as he licked the side of my face letting out that creepy laugh again. He pulls away from my face to look back at me "I see why Justin like you so much..you taste divine" he said as he closed his eyes and taking a deep breath "and you smell so fucking good..." He licked his lips as he pushed his hips into mine as he groomed. "I can't wait to have you my love...you'll be all mine" he said more to himself then me "hmm see you soon Megan...really soon" he said with a smirk.

I jump up from the bed as I let out a loud scream. Justin came flying through the door faster then I could blink. He took my face in his hands looking at me "baby are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug as I started to cry. "My dream...some guy..h-he was on top of me a-and he told me he was coming soon. Justin I'm scared" I said as I hugged him tighter. "What does he look like?" Justin as he pulls away from the hug holding my shoulders so he was looking into my eyes.

I let out a sigh before telling Justin about the dream I had. As I started to describe the man that was after me in the dream I feel Justin start to tense up. "Baby...we need to talk" he said as he got up from the bed and began to paced back-and-forth in the room. "Justin what's going on? Why did I have that dream?! Is he really coming to get me??" I asked as I began to panic.

"I don't know but we need to talk there are some things I need to tell you.." He said as he sat back down on the bed. "I want you to ask me anything..but don't ask about that man..I'm not ready to talk about it." He said I look down at my hands licking my lips before looking back at Justin. "Who what that girl from earlier?" I asked a little bitchy crossing my arms over my chest. He let out a shaky breath before opening his mouth "her name is Selena...before I even met you..or Alex..before you started to come into my dreams. She was just a girl I would fuck from time to time..she means nothing to me. The last time me and her even had sex was about 30 years ago. I stopped seeing her as soon as you came into my dreams." He looked at me the whole time. "How old are you?" I asked looking anywhere but at him.

"To everyone I'm 21 but I'm really 245" he said with a small chuckle at the end "but why did you stop ageing at 21? Did you get like adopted like in Twilight or something?" I asked making him laugh "no. Jeremy and Pattie are my real parents. You see you have a baby with your mate that baby grows until it stops ageing. Like my age to stop was at 21. My father stopped at 40. Once I mate with you and umm turn you you'll stop aging at 20. When we have a baby they could stop growing at any age after they hit 16 years old." He said making me slightly confused. "So if we have a kid..once they hit 16 they could stay that age forever or they could be older then us?" I asked he nodded a little bit with a small smile "yes, but they well age just like a human until they hit the age that they stop growing at" he said

I nodded my head as looked at him "why do you have dreams about your mate before there even born? I mean you said that the last time you had sex with Selena was 30 years ago because you had met me in your dreams...why is that?" I asked playing with my fingers "because the first 10 years before you are born the dreams show you what there is to come..but I kinda only shows you the good things about us..then once your born I just had dreams of us meeting in different ways and as you got older the dreams started to get more..real. Like, you could get hurt in your dreams..they well stop once we mate. But we could still go into each other's dreams when we want just not every night like they do now"

"Why do you hate Baylor so much?" I asked looking into his eyes as I watched them go from the normal color to a blood red "besides the fact that he wants to take away from me?" He hissed as his jaw tightens. I slowly nodded my head.

Anonymous POV.

"Did you do what I told you to?" I asked as I walked into the house slamming the door only to make Kyle jump up from where he was sitting. "Umm yes boss, I did everything you said." He nodded his head as he gave me a smirk. "Ugh when are we gonna go see him? I mean I haven't seen Justin in forever. I know he misses me I mean who wouldn't look at me" Haliey said with a smile making me roll my eyes "no one. Your annoying as hell and a bitch, plus he has a mate so why would he want you?!" I asked looking at her.

"Because he told me he loved me once" she said "he never said that. Your just obsessed with him." Kyle said "whatever" she said with a eye roll. I walked out of the room away from those two dumb asses. I walked into my room to lay down on the bed. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes.

__________

Soooo who do you think that is???? Lol you guys have no idea to what's about to happen.

Sooooo how was y'all Christmas? Did you get everything you wanted? I didn't get tickets to see Justin 😞 so that's upsetting. If any of you did and get to see him take really good pictures and send them to me 😌 lol jk you don't have to send them to me but still take so pictures.

You guys should follow me on Instagram @meggy__loves16

Also you guys should look at my other stories it would mean lot to me.

Vote. Comment.

Hope you like it ✌🏼️✌🏼