23

Jason.

"Oh my gosh Jason I can't believe your alive!!! Oh my baby!" Mom yelled as she run over to me quickly pulled me into a hug as she began to cry. I slowly wrapped my arms around her as I looked over my mothers shoulder to meet eyes with my oh so lovely father. His eyes turn that blood red that he seems to always have. Mom pulled away from the hug putting both of her hands on my face squishing my cheeks together "how are you alive?!" She cried "why don't you ask dad?" I said softly my mother looked from me to Justin before looking over at my father. "What is he talking about Jeremy?" She asked him moving away from me to walk closer to him "what does Jason mean?" She said getting alittle upset as my father just stood there and said nothing. "So help me god Jeremy Bieber if you have anything to do with this you don't even know what I'll do to you" my mother let out a soft cry looking back at me before running up the stairs.

"Didn't I tell you not to come back until I came and got you boy?!" He hissed as he moved closer to us his eyes glowing even redder of that's even possible making Justin push Megan behind us so he couldn't hurt her. "I found my mate and I wanted to see her" I said looking him in the eyes "you already had your mate and that was Haliey, you and your brother are soon to marry her and your run this kingdom together!" He hissed "like hell are we marrying that bitch! We found our mate, that's who we'll be with" Justin hissed father let out a fake laugh "your saying you want this human to run long side of you two as you become kings of this kingdom?!" He asked as he raised his voice "that's what we are saying! You can't make us love someone who were not meant to be with! We love Megan and that's how it gonna be if you don't like it then go fuck yourself" I said

I took Megan's hand and walked passed him with Justin following behind. When we walked into the room Megan went and put her bags down by the closet before turning around and looking at Justin and I "I'm gonna take a shower before bed" she gave a small smile before walking into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Jason, we need to talk"

"About what?"

"Damon."

"What about that fucker?" I asked as Justin sits down next to me on the bed. "He was here today" Justin said softly "what did he want?" I looked over at the bathroom door before looking back at Justin "he told me that I had a month to find our other mate and to get her pregnant, if I was so fail at this he would be back and take her with him." Justin said as his eyes got red with each work he spoke. "Will I'm here you found the other mate now we just need to fine when we both can mate with her." I said "ah, you see I've already have mated with her... plenty of times" he said looking around the room.

"When was the last time you guys mated?" I asked with a little jealousy in my voice "umm this morning" he said softly "which means you have to do it tomorrow morning or something" he quickly added looking over at the bathroom door with a smile "what are you two talking about?" I hear Megan's voice say as I feel her arms wrap around my neck making my heart skip a beat "we're just talking about things that will talk to you about later my love why don't we go to bed...you and Jason and a ...long day tomorrow" Justin said with a small smile before taking Megan's hand and walking over to the bed.

I watch as Megan laid down in the middle of the bed as Justin took off his clothes leaving him only in his boxers before he got in one her left side wrapping his arms around her waist. Megan looked over at me and smiled "ain't you gonna get in bed?" She asked making a smile fall on to my face. I gave her a nod before taking everything off but my boxers. As I slide into bed on the right side of her I see she's turns so that he back is to me letting her cuddle her face into Justin's chest and Justin resting his chin on top of her head. Not knowing what to do I lay down on my side closing my eyes but soon open them when I feel her hand take hold of my arm telling me to wrap thing around her. My arms slowly wrap around her abdomen right above Justin's arms letting me cuddled my face into her neck. "Night Jay, night Jace" "night baby" both Justin and I say back at the same time.