30.

Before I do this chapter I thought I should spice it up or at least try to. I feel like y'all don't like the story anymore so I'm gonna try my best to make you guys like it again.

Justin.

"Daddy!" A voice yells making me sit up. I looked around to see that I was in the woods. It was dark but at the same time you could see things around you. "Daddy!!" The voice yells again making me look around to see who was yelling. I couldn't help but feel as if something was wrong i just couldn't put my finger on it. As I looked around the woods I couldn't find where this yelling was coming from. I didn't get why this voice was yelling out 'daddy' the only thing I could think of would be that I was having a look into the future kind of dream. But why would mine and Megan's future kids be yelling out for me in the woods? And where in the hell was Megan? Why wasn't she here with me?

"Daddy you gonna help mommy!!" Alittle voice says from behind me. It almost sounded as if the voice was whispering. I slowly turn around to see a little girl standing behind me. She had long brown hair that looked so neatly brushed that if you touched it would be so soft, she had on a cute stripe shirt that came down to her jean shorts. She had her hands on her hips as she looked up at me with sad eyes. I could feel my chest tighten with happiness as I looked into the eyes of this little girl. I kneeled down to the ground so that I was at her level "hey Princess what wrong?" I asked as I watched as her eyes go from the prettiest of brown to a pretty blue color "they have mommy! Daddy you have to get mommy!" She yelled in a  whisper as the water started to fall from her eyes. "Daddy you have to help her! There gonna take mommy away!" Another voice whispers next to me making me look to the right to see a little boy. He had brown hair too, it was kind of pushed to the side alittle. He was wearing khaki shorts and a gray Polo shirt with a plaid button up shirt over that. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked over to stand next to the little girl. "Daddy there gonna take mommy away! You have to stop the bad people! You have to!" The little boy cried.

 "Hey buddy, can you tell me where the bad people are? What are they gonna do to your mommy?" I asked as I looked at the two children in front of me

"Hey buddy, can you tell me where the bad people are? What are they gonna do to your mommy?" I asked as I looked at the two children in front of me. "Shhh daddy you have to be quite! The bad man is gonna hear us!" They both hiss at the same time "what do you mean the bad man can hear us?" I whispered back not wanting this man coming after these kids. For some reason I felt a connection with them...it felt like they were my kids. I mean the little girl kinda looks like Megan with alittle of me and the little boy looks like me and has Megan's noes. But these couldn't be our kids...I couldn't be having a dream that far into the future...can I?

"The bad man took mommy! He took mommy to where other bad people are!! There gonna hurt mommy very bad daddy?!! We have to help her! But you have to be very quiet! The bad man can hear anything so we have to talk like this" the little girl whispered. "What are your guys names?" I asked "we don't have any names...daddy and mommy didn't name us yet. We're just tiny little things in mommy's belly" the little girl giggle making my heart flutter. I watched as the little boy whispers something into the little girls ear. She nods her head as they both look back at me. "Daddy the bad people are gonna take mommy away we have to go!" They both say at the same time just as I hear a ear pitching scream "Justin!!"