15.

Justin.

She gave me a sluttly smile before pushing her way into the house. "I came to see you baby why else?" Selena said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I don't want you here. You need to leave, now" I hissed as I pointed to the door. "No I want to stay and...have some fun" she gave me a wink before walking into the living room.

"Who is that Justin?" Megan's voice asked "she's no one baby" I said as I walked over to her taking her face in my hands. "She doesn't seem like no one. Tell me who she is" she crossed her arms over her chest while giving that look all women give you when you know your in trouble. "I'm telling the truth kitten she's nobody." I say pulling her closer to me by her hips only for her to push my hands away from her.

"If your not gonna tell me who that slut is then I'm going up stairs to bed come to bed when you want to tell the truth" she turns around before making her way up the step and hopefully into my bed room. I let out a low growl before turning around to make my way into the living room to find Selena sitting on the couch. "Why the fuck are you here?!" I hissed "I told you I wanted to have some fun" she gave me a smirk as she got up from the couch to walk over to me. "I don't want to have sex with you Selena that was the past. That shit ain't gonna happen now or ever" I said

She tilts her head to the side like a puppy would do giving me a sad face as she puts her hands on me ruling up and down my chest. "Awe poor Justy. I bet you missed me huh? I bet you haven't had a good fuck in a long..long time" she whispered in my ear only for her to lick it after. "I bet that little bitch upstairs hasn't having you shit" she pulled my ear with her teeth but I push her away making her almost fall to the floor.

"Don't call her a bitch ever again. If it wasn't for you I would be fucking her right now." I hissed "I want you out of my house and never come back..thats what I told you to do in the first place I don't even get why your back. I don't want you and I never well, you were just someone to fuck until my mate came into my dreams and now that I finally have her no one and I do mean no one will stand in my way." I said looking at her as if I could kill her at any second. "Get out of my house" I turned around beginning to make my way to the stairs but her voice stopped me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Justin they can come and get her at anytime. Just because your royalty doesn't mean they won't take her away from you" she said before she walked out the door closeting it behind her. I let what she said sink in and she was right. I had to tell Megan everything before they came.

And I had a feeling they would becoming soon....real soon.

____________

I know it's short BUT I gave y'all something. I had to update for you guys even if I didn't get 3 comments on each question I asked but yeah lol.

Who do you guys think THEY are?? lol to be quite honest I don't think I even know myself 😂😂😂 lol anyways hope you liked it and have a Merry Christmas 🎅🏼🎁🎄