11.

Megan.

"So this is your house?" I asked as I looked around the living room to "Justin's" house. "Yup don't you like it babe?" He asked with a weird smile "sure" I gave a fake smile.

Something what definitely off about "Justin" and I didn't know what it was maybe it was the fact that he had "Contacts" in his eyes or maybe it was the fact he was a little shorter than normal and I didn't get that feeling I always get when I'm around him. "So babe what do you want to do?" He asked as he walked over to me wrapping his arms around me. "Umm I don't what do you want to do?" I asked. He didn't say anything instead he started to kiss on my neck. He was making these weird sounds as if he was a dog. trying to push him away only made him dig into my side with his nails "ouch Jay your hurting me" I said as tears started to come to my eyes "mine" he hissed in a dark scary voice. " let go of me now!" I yelled the tears started to fall from my eyes as his nails sunk it deeper.

Just then he let out a loud shriek before falling to the floor holding on to his lips. "What the hell is on your neck!?" He hissed as he got up and walked over to me making me walk backwards into a wall.

"Nothing" I said shaking my head fast as I put my hand over the charm on my necklace that started to glow a dark purple "what's that thing in your hand" he said as he looked down at my chest "nothing" I said trying to back up more into the wall hoping it would open up and eat me. He ripped my hands away from my chest only to make the charming shine brighter then before "take that off right now!" He growled "no!" I yelled in his faces only for him to slap me across the face. "Do as I say you little bitch" "I'm not taking it off!" I yelled "find then I well" his hand takes a hold of the necklace only seconds later making him scream in pain he moved back from me holding his hand with his other "you little bitch it burnt me! Look what it did to my hand!" He yelled as he shoved his hand in my face.

Bang Bang.

Justin's or who every the hell this is turned there head to look at the door before looking back at me "don't say anything" he hissed at me

Bang Bang Bang.

The banging got louder only making him look around to the room.

Bang Bang Bang BANG!

The door flew open making both of us look over to see Justin there looking mad as hell. His eyes were a blood red his hair was a mess as if he had been running his fingers through it. He looked as if he was about to kill someone. "Justin!" I yelled his hand turned to me making him clam down "kitten thank god your okay" he said I go to run to him only to be pushed to the floor.

"Megan!" I hear Justin tell as I hit the floor. He run to me picking me up and running fast outside and to the car. He put me down and held my face in his hands "baby I'm so sorry this happened " he gave me a small kiss before looking over my face to see if I was hurt anywhere. He turned my face to the right making him let out a growl. "What did he do to you?!" He hissed making me look back at him "he hit me cause I wouldn't take the necklace off." I said looking down at the grown "I'll kill him" Justin said as he moved away from me to go after the other Justin? Only to come face to face with Baylor.

"Well well well if it isn't Justin Bieber coming to take what's mine away." He said with a smirk "she's not yours!" Justin hissed pushing him back "I believe she is Bieber I can feel it..I can feel all of the it. When she next to me when I touch her when my lips touch her neck..she's mine now give her to me!" He yelled out the last part "she's not yours she's mine you son of a bitch! You can't have her!" Justin yelled out.

Baylor back away as he started to breathe hard he started making animal sounds before he turned into a wolf making me let out a scream.

He let out a growl while showing his teeth he moved closer to us making Justin push me behind him protectively. "Give it up you mutt she's mine and just like I said a couple days ago your not taking her from me! Just because you with to a witch and she made you look like me to get her here doesn't mean shit! Megan is mine she'll always be mine and soon we'll be a king and queen with a kid on the way. Stay the hell out of our life and don't ever touch her again." He yelled

And the next think I knew.

Baylor jumped at him.

____________

Ahhhhhhhhhh I feel y'all on a cliffhanger *does funny dance* lol anyway what do you guys think is gonna happen now? Is Justin gonna get hurt, is Baylor gonna get hurt, or well Megan get hurt? Who knows...

Oh wait I know ☺️☺️☺️😉 lol

Tell me what you guys think...I think this chapter could be better but yeah

Anyway....

Vote. Comment.