3.

-Megan-

Looking at him I became breathless he looked like him. But he couldn't be this 'jay' guy right? I mean those are dream.

Yeah dreams you get hurt in and get saved by the beautiful creature in front of you.

Looking at him I couldn't stop seeing he looked like Jay. His tan sink to his tattoos to his built looking body to the soft looking hair. Looking into his eyes there where that purple color that Jay had in my dreams. Could this be him? Or am I just going crazy?

"Baby your eyes are purple"

Alex's voice breaks both me and Justin out of our trance. Justin's looks at Alex before he walks over toner and wraps his arms around her "I-I have contacts in baby" he said trying his best not to look at me. Alex giggles as she kisses Justin before looking at me. "So what do you think of Canada so far Megan?" Justin asked "umm cool I guess? I haven't seen much of it since i just got here yesterday" I say as we all sit down. Alex's sat in Justin's lap wrapping her arms around his neck making sure to kiss his cheek.

Is it weird I get the sudden feeling of ripping her off of him punching her repeatedly until she's out cold?

"Maybe I can show you around before you leave? Show you some cool places that me and my friends you still hang out when we were kids?" Justin asked as I saw a glimpse of hope that I would say yes looking over a Alex to see she was glaring at me I let out a sigh not knowing what to do. My mined heart and body is telling me to say yes when I don't even know him but yet I know if I said yes Alex well never let me leave it down. Maybe I shouldn't go even tho I really want to. Maybe im going crazy and this is just another one of those crazy dreams and his not really here. But before I could stop my self the word slipped out of my mouth.

"Yes"

___________________

ik it's reallllly short but I'm like stuck on what to so if anyone has any ideas pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me