19. Part one

Justin.

Damn.

You know that feeling you get when your with the person you love the most, laying in bed wrapped in each other's arms holding on to them so tight you think they might fly away of you let go?

Yeah?

That's exactly what I'm feeling right now. Last night was the best night of my life ever. I finally I mated with her, the feeling of me being deep inside of her felt like nothing I've ever felt before.

Ive been up for an hour now just watching my beautiful kitten sleep. Pulling her closer to my body if that was even possible. I hind my face in her neck wrapping my arms around her body cupping my hands on her breast. I began to kissing linking and sucking at her neck making sure to make my mark known for every male to see. Nobody was taking her from me now soon, we'll be a family and everything well be perfect.

Moving my lips from the spot I had just marked I made my way up to her neck. I wanted to make sure that every male could smell me on her so they know to back the fuck off.

She mine..and only mine.

As my lips made their way up to her ear my left hand slowly made its way down to her lower stomach rubbing in a circle loving the feeling of my hands on her. "Baby wake up" I whisper softly in her ear giving it a little kiss. "Baby love you have to get up" I whispered again as she rolls over so that she was facing me. I pulled her close to me so that her head was just under my chin. I lifted her left leg and put it over my hip so that my tip was at her entrance.

"Good morning Jay" her angelic voice flows through the room "morning my love, how are you feeling this morning?" I asked thinking back to last night and how it was her first time. "alittle soreness at the moment but I haven't walked yet so I'm not so sure." She said as her hand began to outline the cross on my chest. A smirk plays its way one to my face as I have a brilliant idea popped into my head. "I can make you feel better" she looked up at me with a confused face as the smirk on mine got even bigger. "What are you gonna do?" She asked making me chuckle. "Just lay back and enjoy kitten" I said as I made her lay on her back. She gave me a smile before she wrapped her arms around my next. I slowly connected our lips getting that insane feeling I get every time.

My lips make there way from her lips to her neck. She let out a moan as I made my way down to her lower stomach. With my hands on her hips as my lips kiss where hopefully our kid will start to grow soon. "Non vedo l'ora di avere un po 'bambino dentro di te. essi saranno le cose più carine chiunque abbia mai visto" (I can't wait to have a little baby inside of you. they'll be the cutest things anyone has ever seen) I spoke as I let my tongue lick her belly. I began to move down kissing her inner thigh. "Justin" she moan out my name as she pulls my hair as I got closer and closer to her center.

I placed a small kiss on her püssy making her let out a shaky breath. "Hmm your so wet baby girl...tell daddy who makes you like this" I growled as I let my tongue slide between her folts "y-you do Jay" she moans out as I started to lick and suck. "You taste so fucking good Princess" I moaned out as she pulled on my hair again. As I look up at her so I could see her beautiful face out of the corner of my eyes I saw something that made me stop everything.

My breath was caught in my throat at what I was looking at. It was like everything had stopped around me as I looked at her marking on her left hip. Something wasn't right about this. "Jay why'd you stop?" Megan said breathless ignoring her question I moved my face so that it was right over the making. My fingers slowly made there way up to the marking.