18.

Ahh I'm updating again twice in one night 😆 you can say thank you to LinzCale1123 because she's been waiting for this chapter since forever, plus I think we all need to get our minds off Haliey Bitchwin ;) hehe. Here you go... Enjoy💋😘

Authors POV.

It had been a couple days since Justin had told Megan about his brother Jason. Megan got to know his friend Chaz and his girlfriend Jen a little better. She also got to know Justin's mother but has yet to met his father.

Megan has yet to go back to Alex's house to see her, knowing her she would need a couple of days off before she goes and talks to her.

Megan walked out of the bathroom as she tied up her head into a messy ponytail making Justin turn his head to look at her as she walks out of the bathroom looking her up and down making him let out a small grown since she had on one of Justin's white T-shirts that came down to her mid thigh.  "Baby your gonna kill me" Justin as he sit up in bed holding his arms out for her to clam into.

"I'm not doing anything tho Jay" Megan said as she let out a laugh.  "You have one of my t-shirts on with nothing but your bra and panties under it...your trying to kill me" he said with a small smirk. Megan rolled her eyes playfully as she let out a small laugh as she sat at the end of the bed.

Justin came up behind her wrapping his arms around her from behind kissing her neck a couple of times. "How was your meeting that you were at? I see you haven't changed out of your clothes yet." Megan said "it was okay nothing good or anything you need to think about and I had just laid down when you walked out the bathroom." Justin turned Megan around so that they were face to face. "How was your day my love?" He asked taking her face in his hands "it was good Jen and I went to the mall so she could get something for Chaz for there date tonight" she said as she looked into Justin's eyes as they turned into that purple that she loved so much.

A small smirk made its way onto Justin's face "so that means we're all alone?" He asked as his lips kissed her's "mhm" she said in between the kiss. "So that means I can do this" Justin said as he pushed Megan back alittle kissing her with so much passionate and love letting his right hand move up her thigh.

Justin deepen the kiss as he let his tongue lick her bottom lip wanting to be let into her mouth.

A whimper left Megan's lips as a felt of clam wash over her. Feeling the lust Justin had that felt like he had been back for some time. "Relax baby girl, I'm not gonna hurt you" Justin whisper as Megan felt him set down on the bed they were on. His arms wrapped around her hips as he pulled her closer to him as his lips left her's and made there way to her neck. He moved them back towards the top of the bed. Keeping her eyes close this was the most intense feeling they both have ever had in their life's.

Suddenly feeling his cool breath wash over her as he whispered into her neck "you have no idea how long I've waited for this Megan" he trailed his fingers down the side of Megan's neck, She couldn't help the shiver that went thought her. "I've waited long enough to take you as mine" She felt his lips against her ear. "My body craves for you..." He says as She lest out a moan in response.

"You were meant to be mine princess" he softly bit her ear lobe. "That first time I saw you as you walked into that room I wanted to throw you over the couch and fuck your tight pussy not caring if Alex was in the room with us"

"Really?" Megan asked in a breath

"Of course" he ran one finger along the contours of her neck and collarbone.  Justin gave her a soft sample before he put his lips back on to hers. Wrapping her legs and arms around him pulling him closer to her body. Her hands roamed down Justin's cheat touching every single button on his shirt. Halfway through unbuttoning his shirt Justin couldn't take it anymore so he ripped his shirt making his buttons fly everywhere. Justin never once pulled away from the kiss as his button less shirt slid from his shoulders and making his move to take it off and throw it into the floor letting Megan's fingers roam around his built chest, loving the feeling.