12.

Before I start I would like to say PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!

Authors POV.

Megan let out a screeching scream as Baylor jumped on top of Justin knocking him to the ground. Baylor snarled at Justin showing off his monster like teeth. Justin throws a punch at Baylor making him roll off Justin letting out a weep of pain. Justin quickly run, jumping in the air he was ready to kill.

Just as Justin was about to attach him, Baylor legs collide with Justin's chest sending him into a tree. "Justin!" Megan cried as she run over to him as fast as she could. "Oh my god are you okay?!" She said worried holding his face in her hands "I'm find baby. Listen I-" Justin was cut off by Baylor's teeth combing in to contact with Megan's shirt pulling her back from Justin before throwing her on the ground.

Megan hit the grow hard making her let out a cry. Hearing this Justin jumped up attaching the mutt to the ground. As Justin and Baylor roll on the floor Megan slowly picks herself up from the ground as the tears fall down her face. She looks to her right seeing a tree branch that fell from the tree when Justin hit it. Picking it up she looks back over at the two boys fighting to see Baylor was on top well Justin held Baylor's mouth opened wide so he couldn't bite him.

Quickly Megan runs over to them lifting the branch in the air and bringing it down as hard as she can on Baylor back. Baylor cried out as he fell off Justin. Megan went over to Justin hugging him wishing this was all a dream. Justin pulled away from the hug holding her face in his hands.

"Baby I want you to run as fast as you can away from here okay? I want you to run into the woods hide I'll find you when I'm done with him." He said "no! I'm not leaving you!" Megan cried holding on tight "no kitten you have to go I'll be okay. I promise" he said giving her a kiss before pulling away "go I'll be with you soon" Justin says "go" he said as Megan gave a nod before turning around and running for the woods.

Justin turned around looking at the dog that was laying on the grass crying like someone had killed someone he loves. Justin let out a growl walking over to him ready to attach when out of nowhere Baylor jumped at him and then everything went black.

😉

Megan was running as fast as she could hoping everything would be alright and that Justin would find her soon. She didn't know what was happening. Just saw something that you only see in movies.. Did that mean that everything that you think is fake is real? Was Justin a vampire? If so this whole thing felt like a scene out of twilight.

Before she know what happened next she fell to the ground. Letting out a sigh she sits up looking around to see if she could tell where she was at. As she was looking around she heard a branch snap making her heart beat become fast "Justin?!" She called out looking around to see if she could find him. "Jay?!" She yelled again as she got up from the dirty forest floor.

"Hello baby"

A chill ran down her spine at the voice that didn't belong to Justin she slowly turned around to come face to face with the blue-ish green eyes making her let out a ear pinching scream. Baylor quickly covered her mouth with his hand and took a hold of her by the back of the neck "listen here you little bitch you gonna come with me and we're gonna go home got it?!" He yelled as Megan quickly shook her head no only making him angrier. "I don't care if you want to or not your coming with me!" He said as he took her by the arm and started to drag her through the woods. "Let go of me!" She yelled as she tried to get out of his hold "no! Your mine now!" He pulled harder "Justin's gonna kill you when he finds you!! You won't get away with this!" She yelled making Baylor laugh "oh sweetheart he can't save you anymore" he said with a smirk "w-what do you mean?!" She cried "his gone and his never coming back"