5.

Justin POV

"Kitten" I said as I watch her eyes slowly open making me smile down at her only to make a smile fall into hers "He kicked did you feel him?!" I asked "Jay how do you know it's a boy? We don't know what it is until Friday?" She said with a giggle "I just know I can feel it.. his gonna be all over the place once he gets here I can't wait" i said with a smile looking down at the some what small belly She had that had our baby inside. "I think your more happy about this then me" She giggled making Me look up at her.

"Kitten how can I not be. first I have you by my side forever and now we're gonna be a family...I couldn't be happier" i said giving her a kiss on the lips and slowly moved down to her baby belly.

"Hey buddy it's daddy me and mommy can't wait until you come out and see the world with us. Your gonna love it out here there are so many beautiful things your gonna see. Your gonna be so cute and all the girls are gonna want you. Your gonna be the best baby in the world and me and mommy are gonna love you forever and ever and ever. I love you buddy" i said as I kissed her belly "annd I love you kitten" "I love you too Jay"

I go to kiss her but stop when i hears a loud sound from the living room. "What was that?" She asked "I don't know stay here I'll go see" i said as i gets up and run fast out the room. I run down to the living room letting my ear listen for any noise that shouldn't be here. I let out a small growl as my teeth start to show.

I bet my eyes are red now.

I looked around the down stairs area not seeing anything. I start to calm down knowing nothing was gonna hurt my kitten or our son. My teeth went away just as I turn around my stomach aches in pain followed By a loud scream from upstairs.

"Justin!!"

Ignoring the pain in my stomach I run up the steps and into our room to see that a wolf was on top of her I push him off of her before I start to attack him. After a couple seconds I got him pin to the ground having his human form come back.

Once I saw who it was I go to bite him but he laughs and disappears. I growl out of anger that I didn't get him. I turn around to see if my kitten was okay but she wasn't there.

"Megan?! Baby?!" I asked as I up and looked around for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. 

"Justin man wake up" Chaz's voice wakes me up to look around to see I was back in my room "where is she?!" I asked as I looked around "where's who?" "Megan?! where is Megan?" I asked as I got up from bed "shit dude did something happen in the dream you just had?" He asked

"Yeah"

"What happened"

"It was one of those dreams that were a look into our future...a-and she was pregnant.. there was a sound coming from down stairs so I went to go see what it was and then she screamed and there was a pain in my stomach and when I got there there was a wolf on top of her... I pulled him off and got him pined to the floor but he disappeared after he transformed into this human self" I said as I looked down at my hands "dude did you give her the necklace?" Chaz asked "no" "shit man that's bad!" "I know but that's not the worst part" "what?" "The wolf" I said "yeah?"

"It was Baylor"

__________

Sorry it's so short I just thought I'd update since I haven't in a long time but next chapter you we'll find out what necklace there talking about. Also I'm making a new story here's the info thingy

Justin Bieber son of Jeremy Bieber and owner of Bieber real estate is known as the boy who captures all the girls hearts. He loves to party and sleep with any girl he wants. With him being the football captain and top of his Business classes everyone knows who he is. Justin only cares about one other person that isn't him and thats his 4 year old son Nathan Bieber.

Megan Hastings daughter of Victoria Hastings owner of Victoria secret is known as the shy and quiet girl that only has two friends her roommate Jen McCann and old time friend Chase Chrisley -who is secretly in love with Megan- her mom makes her model for VS sometimes but she doesn't really like it. She loves being behind the camera more which is why she's a major in photography.

But what happens one night when Nathan accidentally runs into Megan making her camera fall to the grown and breaking only to make Justin buy her a new one but not before he try's to get her into his bed but she turns him down. What we'll happen when Justin takes his friends bet for him to have has sex with Megan with in 5months?

What happens when Nathan grows attached to Megan? What happens when Nathan's mother try's to come in between Justin and Megan? What will happen if Justin doesn't want to go on with the bet anymore? Or well Megan ever find out about the bet?

"But I love you!"

"How can you love me when I was only a bet Justin?"

"Because somewhere along the way both me and Nathan realized that we can't live with out you in our lives bambina I've never loved any girl as much as I love you. Just please baby just stay"

"It's over Justin... I hope it was all worth it in the end 'cause your never gonna see me again"

If you guys like the sound of that it well be coming soon 😀 I'll let you know when it's out

Please vote and tell me what should happen next.