One.

"@WynterAsher First day at Eastbridge high from transfer.. Gonna miss ma Miami chica's #bye #lotsoflove"

The grumpy cow behind the reception desk at my new High School begins tapping away at the keyboard of her box screened computor searching for who is this Wynter human? What is this thing in front of my desk? I can imagine her thoughts of this moment in time as the grumbly farm yard mammal stares me down out of the corner of her round science geek spectacles.

"I have no Wynter Asher registered at this minute?" She questions me as if I know the answer.. Is she mad?

She gives me a sympathetic look and my blood boils. How patronisingly irritating could this homosapien get? I mean seriously WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES HER THINK I FEEL SADDENED THAT MY NAME ISNT REGISTERED?

Seriously woman...

and just at that moment the glass door to the small reception swings open allowing the warmth of the summer day to swarm in overpowering the basically broken air conditioning system in the office. In strolls a tall, muscular ABSOLUTE cliché of a movie style bad boy with a black leather jacket, high top sneakers, black jeans, and floppy brunette hair.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the women at the counter.

"Its W-Y-N-T-E-R" I spell out for her, slowlyyyyy and clearlyyyyy so she can understandddd meeee. Yeah?

"Hhmth" Mr bad boy grunts and pulls that stereotypical bad boy smirk. I drum against the wooden desk playing out that irritating Linkin Park song that had somehow merged itself into my brain since about 7 am this morning.

"I like.." Mr bad boy for some reason unknown decides to commentate on my choice of song implantation of the brain at the current moment. "linkin park are sick!"

#tryingtohardloser

I roll my eyes again and finally turn to him. "Cool." Is all I say with a cheeky smirk at the end.

"Ahh Wynter with a Y! Gotcha." Mrs Butt-in announces. I pull the fakeist of the fake smiles as Mr bad boy chuckles and the ninja reflexes I which I've developed in the past few years kick in, immediately elbowing Mr bad boy in the ribs making him wince.

#YesWynter!

"Seriously Chick?" He groans and I begin to laugh just as the receptionist hands me my schedule and yearly planner.

I smirk and head for the door to exit.

#peaceoutchica's

******