Six

@WynterAsher how is it possible to be so stupid? #embarrassed

"Get out of my face!" I scream at the TV, me and Evan had been playing COD for almost an hour now, killing and restarting the game - under my command - and killing, mostly me dying all the time, again and again basically since I'd arrived home.

I explained everything that had happened to Evan as soon as I'd entered basically and he couldn't stop laughing. I had a bath, got dressed then came to join the boys in the lounge on the Xbox.

"Pizza's here!" Finn rushes through the door with Ollie clutching hold of four pizza boxes, once I'd taken control of the Xbox with Evan they knew full well they wouldn't be playing again for a long time. I HATE losing, always have and always will... Although when it comes to sport I'm quite relaxed really...

Finally I pause the game and rush over to my brother, grab the pepperoni pizza that I'd ordered and take a seat at the breakfast bar. The table was strewn with papers and trash - living with boys has it downsides - so the only free place was at the bar.

"So.. I'm thinking of throwing a sort of 'welcoming' party on Saturday, inviting some people from work and Evan and Ollie can bring some people from college or whatever, Wynter you should bring some people from your school.. Make friends.." Finn says with a smirk.

"Yeah she can bring the chicks" Ollie says with a wink and raised eyebrows. I giggle.

"Oliver's a pedo! Oliver's a pedo! Coz he can't get any girls! Coz he can't get any girls!" I screech in my forced and incredibly annoying singsongy voice which my brother and Evan laugh at, Ollie just sticks his middle finger up at me from across the room.

Ollie and Evan are both 20, they were on an internship with my brother at their old workplace back at home in Miami, when we moved here to Savannah, Georgia, a few months back they came with us... Well Ollie did, Evan came after he was accepted at a college here, it was totally unexpected for him to move in with us however. Ollie was a really close family friend of ours but after the accident he became more like a brother to Finn as well, he supported both of us and did everything he could.

"But seriously, invite people!" Finn says excitedly, this is easily the first time I've seen him this enthusiastic about anything in months...

********