Sixteen

@WynterAsher getting my swag on in these overalls jk jk... #charity

My week after the Dakota incident seems to go swimmingly well... Strangely enough word got round the whole school over what happened by lunch time and kids were approaching me all week about what happened and if it was intentional.

Dakota on the other hand wasn't so lucky... At all... She didn't come into school on Tuesday ir Wednesday but on Thursday she arrived WITH A NOSE JOB!! She called it the Kim Kardashian....

However she still wasn't seen as Dakota the popular girl... Her new name was Pinocchio... I thought it suited the conceited, stuck up liar quite well as well since her nose seemed to have frown two inches in size since Monday... Well she has a stupid white bandaid that covers her nose and cheek bones like a bank robbers mask would..

However Saturday is a complete new story... Being the new head of charities work at school meant having to organsise charity events in the community and things to earn money... I say organise but in reality the school does all the preparation.. All I have to do is find people to help and keep the money safe... Easy...

"Please come, please come!" I beg Brandon and Jace on the way home from school on Friday.. This car share thing had really became a habit of ours now... The one hour walk quickly turned into a 15 mi jte car journey... Good times!

"At a car wash?" Brandon says with a raised eyebrow, "no way.."

"Please!" I beg, hands together like I'm praying.

"Arghh I have work to do.." Jace says, "but I guess if your willing to help with that I can do your car wash.."

I frown. "What work?"

"Shop... We've gotta design a car that would be good for the environment.." He says.

"Ahh, that's easy! So you'll come?" I ask with a smile.

"Fine, whatever... It's for charity I guess.."

Yesss!!!

"I think Stella and Edie would be up for it... Stella is really big on helping the poor, she's a really strong Christian... Ask her" Brandon says. "Edie will follow"

I text them and straight away get a reply from Stella, "absolutely!!"

"Great! I have two helpers... I'll try Keiran and do you think Kai would want to join in?" I bite my lip.

"None of us ever knows what Kai wants to do... He distances himself all the time and won't let anyone involved I'm his business." Jace informs.

That's probably a no then...

Edie then texts me with a yes as well, "three helpers.."

"Fine I'll help" Brandon says with a sigh.

"Woop woop!" I throw my hands in the air and pretend I'm at a rave, Jace laughs before pulling up outside my apartment building. "Thanks for the lift! See you guys tomorrow!"

*********

As the head of charities I had to arrive at the school parking lot half an hour before everyone else to organise the posters, and waterproof shelter that the school had left up for us to sit under and keep our clothes and things at. I pinned the posters up at the school gates and out on boards along the street, walking about fifty yards away from school to post them.

Once I got back on site Jace, Edie, Stella, Reece, and Brandon were all gathered under the shelter drinking apple juice boxes that the school provided.