Eleven

@WynterAsher the cafeteria seems to have been renovated into the drama studio... #conflict

I follow and chat with Jace all the way to the lunch but I never realised just how popular he was until I approached the canteen and nearly everyone just stops and stares at us like we're royalty.. I notice a few girls crowded round a lunch table gossiping and one girl even snapping a photo of me and Jace... Come to think of it I'm pretty sure this girl was taking a photo of the popular table the other day when I was sat with them..

"Someone's got a fan from Agelica Pickles!" Jace nudge me in the side laughing.

I frown, "isn't that a cartoon character from Nickelodeon?"

"Yes! The Rugrats! remember the blonde girl with the really high hair style and the ribbons? I nicknamed her Angelica because I don't know her actual name but she's a spitting image of that cartoon!"

I look at the girl again and double over laughing, "she actually does!"

"I'm starving.. What trash do they have here today?" He asks out loud to know one in particular once we reach the food counter.

I buy a bacon and salad fulkef sandwich and a side of fries then head to find a place to sit. "Are you ditching me?" Jace calls after me.

"Obviously.. You smell of farts!" I wink at him and he sticks his tongue out. "Nah hurry up!" I stand still waiting then..

Oomph!

A skinny blonde girl walk ahead of me, I look up from my position on the floor and glare at her, "should teach you for being a fat ugly pig!" She purrs then cackles, her bitchy, cliche popular girl, fake laugh for everyone to see.

My food is all over the floor and my baggy grey tee is covered in sticky white mayonnaise, even the end tassels of my hair is coated in the sticky mess.

"Oi! Dakota.. What the f*** was that for, get back here and apologise, just coz you're an attention-seeking-non-eating-stuck-up b***h doesn't mean Wynter has to be as well." Jace yells at her with a defined glare and raised eyebrows, his whole body is tense and I'm pretty sure if Dakota suddenly had a sex change she would have had the biggest hit to the face ever judging by the way he's acting right now.

"Urm.." Is all she says before biting her lip, "what the f*** are you a lk staring out, get out of here!" She screams at the crowd gathered around, "she's the b***h here not me!" Her arms flare around in the air before she takes one last look at me and struts off in the opposite direction to the crowd.

My jaw drops.. "Urm, thanks for that but I could have sorted it by myself"

"Its fine! I hate Dakota, it's always good to have an excuse to make her look like an idiot.. She thinks she's got all the authority but as soon as someone yells at her in the same way she does to them, she's automatically threatened.. Especially when it's a guy standing up to her.."

I smile, "well I've been here almost two weeks and I figured that out on the first day.."

"Anyway... I have the house free on Friday night, we should start the project then?"

"Sure!"

**********