Thirty Two

@WynterAsher I'm sorry for the trash I've made...

A few weeks pass and nothing happens. Nothing.

I think people kind of got the message that I want nothing to do with them anymore and eventually I'd blocked everyone out of my life.

Nearly everyone.

Jace texted and called every night for the first two weeks then after just sent maybe one text every two days maybe... I replied twice maybe...

I stayed at home thinking a lot... School emailed me work to do until I felt well enough to go back to school.

After three days of being at home Finn finally got involved interrogating me over what's going on. I told him everything from Kai to the old ladies house to Sascha in the restroom with me...

Everything was out in the open and for once since my parents death I felt understood by my brother... I'm pretty sure I've had only one serious conversation with him since the start of summer last year after the crash..

He got in touch with school and explained everything too.. They gave me loads of online work so I could catch up and fully understood that I'd be better off at home where I feel comfortable for a while until I could come back.

Finn even got me a therapist for me to talk to.. She says its understandable to have only started grieving nearly 9 months after the actual incident. It's true. I only cried once when I found out they'd died. Of course I felt numb and dead inside but I never cried really. Until now... Where I realise I need them most.

Towards the end of the third week on the Friday afternoon Ollie bashes on my door. I ignore it and continue head banging to my iPod music playing through my headphones whilst working in an English essay.

"Yo! Ugly! Wake up." Ollie bashes again. I shake my head amusedly.

"What?" I shout back, he peeps his head around the door with a smirk on his face.

"Someone's here for you." He says. I pull a lopsided frown.

"I'm not really in the-" I'm about to deny the visitor until Jace jumps out behind him with a huge box of chocolates in his hands a little blue box.

"Not even in the mood to see me?" He says with a smirk and I don't know why but for the first time in weeks I literally squeal for joy, jump off my bed and bound over to him throwing my arms around his body with absolute excitement of seeing him in the flesh and not just through the many stupid selfies we've taken together and with the group over the passed couple of months.

"Sorry.." I say trying to wiggle away, realising that I might have seemed a little too.. Eager.

He won't let me move though, he tightens his grip around me in our hug and won't let me go. "I've missed you too much... Ever heard of a phone?"

I laugh a little then look up to face him. "I know.. I'm sorry."

"Don't be... I'm just annoyed at myself that I hadn't come round sooner." He smiles and sits at the side my bed. I climb back onto the mattress and back to where I'd sat before. "Here." He says softly handing me the little blue box.

I smile softly and open it up, "Oh my God... This must have cost a ton.." I gasp staring down at the Tiffany and Co. silver sparkling necklace with the heart pendant on it, "Thank you so so much!" I throw my arms around him again and he smiles.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like it or not... I didn't know if you were the jewellery type girl."

I smile at him and kiss him gently on the cheek. "It's beautiful, I love it!"

He takes it out of the box, undoes the clip then signals for me to turn around. I pull my hair up and he softly attaches it together behind my neck. It falls down by my collar bones and inturm back round to him, "I love it!"

He smiles. "Are you feeling up for going out?"

I bite my lip... I haven't really been outside in ages and the thought kind of scared me... I hate feeling this insecure about myself...

"We can just watch movies, it's okay." He rubs my thigh and I smile a bit. He's so caring and lovely to me...

So he inserts the disk to That awkward moment starring Zac Efron -possibly the worlds hottest male ever - and cuddles up to me on my bed opening the chocolates and each of us taking turns to pop them in our mouths.

I don't think I've laughed this much in ages, this is by far one of the best movies I've seen in a while... But that's probably because Zac Efron just makes it all the more better. Jace groans every time his shirt is off and I squeal like crazy. He tries to cover my eyes but I just giggle and move him away.

By the time the movie's finished it's almost 8pm. Jace tells me his sister a coming over in the morning and that he's got to go and help tidy the house a bit.

Just being with him this evening makes me realise just how much I miss hanging out with him and the others... Even Kai I guess.

"So... Urm... Can we do something tomorrow?" I bite my lip timidly.

He looks at me as if its the first time I've spoke in three years with a huge smile on his face, "Really?"

I nod my head a small smile lining my lips.

"Of course, just us or the others?"

I bite down on my lip and scratch my head, "I guess it'd be nice to catch up with everybody...."

He quickly bounds towards me throwing his arms around my body, I giggle as he kisses my cheek. "I'm so happy baby, you're getting better!"

I giggle, "Go on.. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay! I have an idea... Make sure you bring swimwear."

I giggle, "okay."

**********