Nine

@WynterAsher #meangirlsmoment

No one would leave me Alone in the halls for the rest of the day after my encountering in the cafeteria with Dakota and her posse. Everyone seemed to be loving me and my overly honest personality, and to be honest I really am beginning to love all the attention.. This year is going to be a good one I can feel it..

After English literature last period with Justin and Brooklyn I head back to my locker to leave my books behind, I have no assignments set so there's no point me lugging a million heavy book around in my bag all the way home..

"How dare you think its acceptable to make me look like a fool at lunch today... No one has stopped talking about you all day? Do you know how much damage you've caused me?" A sharp hatred filled voice cries from behind me.

Dakota.. "What damage... I'm not gonna let someone like you and your friends try to be purposely nasty for no apparent reason towards me and just stand back and allow it.."

"Well then you clearly don't get how this works.. I am Queen Bee and you are a piece of s**t on my stilleto, you have no right to talk back to me you do as I say and do not argue.. Are we clear?" She hisses getting right up close to my face trying to intimidate me.

I snigger and roll my eyes, "Nope. Could you repeat that again please?" I ask her in a sickening sweet patronising voice.

"Oh you didn't just.." She trys to step closer to me and start a fight until someone jumps in and pulls Dakota away.

"What the hell?" He cries.

Again? Really?

"Mmm kai, you've been working out.." Dakota purrs again into her fake barbie doll Queen Bee act.

I roll my eyes and stuff my books in my locker. "C'mon." Kai calls me from up the corridor, Dakota had strutted off now so it was literally only him and me here. "I'll drive you home there's a storm coming."

"It's okay.." I bite my lip walking up the corridor towards him, "I don't wanna break anything.."

He chuckles, "C'mon"

He drives a frickin motorcycle!?!

"Here, you better wear this" he hands me his helmet, I shrug my shoulders without another thought I shove it on and lift my neck for him to secure the fastenings. He puts his leg over the other side of the bike first then shuffles forward for me to climb on.

Where do I put my hands?

I bite my lip not wanting to clasp my arms around him, that might just boost his ego more...

"If your too scared to touch me there's a bar behind." He says as though reading my mind.

"I'm not scared!" I sass back and imagine the smirk forming along his lips right now, even though I can't see his face. I wrap my arms around his body and prepared to leave.