Seven

@WynterAsher Get on my vibe #party

I must admit I was never in a million years expecting this party to go forward especially as a proper full on house party.. Or apartment party if that tickles your fancy...

I'm dressed in a tight black leathery dress, it ends about mid thigh and I pair the outfit with some white block heels and my hair loosely flowing.. I even added a bit of make-up and nail varnish this afternoon when I was getting ready.

I'd invited Keiran and his gang of friends but so far only Sascha, Brooklyn, Keiran, and Alex had actually turned up, the others said they weren't coming because parties aren't really there thing. I doubt there'd even be space for them if they did want to come, there has to be at least 300 people in our apartment right now..

Finn being the responsible adult he is decided to invite everyone in the apartment block - all ten floors invited! - because he thought that they'd be much more appreciative of the noise if they were enjoying the party themselves rather than listening to the impacts of it..

Ollie and Evan must have brought about thirty friends each then with Finn's work mates added another 10, and some of the friends bought a plus one which added the numbers up even further... I havent begun to enjoy the party yet when all I can think is:

I hope know ones having sex in my bedroom...

"Where's the restroom?" Sascha asks over the loud music playing, she clutches a can of cider in her hand and dances around mentally. She wore a loose pair of jeans and a pink zipped up hoodie, her hair is in a messy bun and she has no makeup on... This has got to be her first ever party...

"Over here will be the best one!" I yell back grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the toilet, then all of a sudden a tall dark figure catches my gaze. I frown. "In that door" I say pointing towards the bathroom but not leaving my eyes off the figure.

"Great party! Tell your brother I said thanks but I've gotta go!" David, a guy from Finn's workplace taps me on the back and yells down to me. I smile.

"Will do!" I smile as Soulja Boy's 'Crank that' booms through the speakers. Everyone cheers and get into a space on the designated dance floor. All of a sudden my hand is tugged, I turn to spot Evan.

"Come on this is the one I put on for you! You've been running round like a headless chicken all night, dance!" He yells over my all time favourite song.. I'd learnt the dance off by heart in seventh grade. I laugh and follow him to where we started the 'superman' movements into the jumps and shuffles. We look like idiots but I can't stop laughing until I catch his gaze again.

This time with his phone out, filming me...

I stop dancing and quickly rush through the crowd to where he was, but he's gone?

I look round the whole apartment but I can't find him...

The running around in between all these people soon took its toll, the alcohol - although I'd not drunk much - had gone to my head, I felt hot and dizzy so quickly rush out onto the balcony where I collapse in a heap panting endlessly.

"You okay?" The voice says.

Gotcha!

"I'm good.. Just... Gimme a min.. Wait! Why are you here?" I half shout half pant at him.

"I could ask you the same thing?" He smirks. "Your too much of a good girl to be at crazy house parties! Although... That dancing could have seriously gotten you a place on the cheerleading squad.."

"This is my apartment." I say hands on hips matter-of-factly.

"Nah. This is Finn Asher's he works with my uncle."

"Are you an idiot? I'm Wynter Asher" I exclaim and he suddenly doubles over laughing.

"Maybe you should show me around then.. Or we could cut the tour short and just go straight to your bedroom" he winks.

I raise my eyebrows, "your out if your mind."

He laughs again. "Nice legs by the way"

I can't help but blush, he doesn't help by noticing as well! "Awh tough guy gone all shy" he pouts in a baby voice, how patronising..

"Have not!" I laugh.

"I heard you finished off Brandons truck!" He winks.

My palm voluntarily slaps my forehead, "that was an accident!"

"Wynter! Come on you totally just missed our famous finishing position, I had to do it with Ollie!" Evan exclaims from the doorway back inside.

"I'll see ya at school," I smile at Kai...

Kai Ryder... That's the first time I've not called him Mr Bad Boy...

"See ya!" He smirks back.

Typical bad boy...

***********