Four

@WynterAsher I don't understand the deal with this club rubbish... You're either talented or your not... If your not GO HOME! #frustrated

After lunch in home room I'm told by Sascha that everyone has to join at least one extra curricular activity.. To build up your GPA she said.

So I spend home room period scouring over the notice boards of extra curricular clubs and activity's.

"Ahhh your one of them are you?" That sarcastic husky tone of Mr Bad boy sounds behind me.

I spin round from looking at the performing arts board sign ups to spot him just inches away from my face again, his hand rests on one of the over head pipes and he just stands there as casual as ever.

"You mean like an alien from out a space?" I say pulling an are-you-a-complete-waste-of-space face which makes him smirk.

"Well obviously" he shrugs a grin forming on his lips.

"Well yes I am... Why else would I waste time with you if I wasn't about to blow you up?" I smirk.

"Good one.." He grins, "So you're the drama geek type?"

"What do you think?"

He frowns. "Huh?"

"Do you think this is natural for me to act like I'm enjoying this conversation... No. Its drama darling.." I smirk. He still looks confused. I roll my eyes, "I've been in a few shows at my old schools but no I'm not a drama geek. I can act but I'm not a drama geek!"

He chuckles, "you don't make any sense."

"Cool. Please move I think I'm gonna sign up for the cheer squad."

He smirks at this.. "You know they have pretty tiny outfits right.."

I grin, "durhh."

"Are you for real?" He smirks more.

"No! I'm not gonna give pigs like you the satisfaction!" I laugh.

"Damnit!" He replies with a wink.

And the bell goes....

*********