Eighteen

@WynterAsher quality time avec le Frere #brother

On Thursday after school I arrive back home at 5:30 after going out with Sascha and Brooklyn to a milkshake bar downtown. Sasha's mom dropped me back home afterwards... She seemed pretty fancy and snobbish because she just kept looking at me like I was dirt the whole time I was in the back of her Lamborghini with my black torn skinny jeans and Chicago Bulls basketball vest paired with a black beanie and my favourite biker boots.

"Where have you been... Again?" Evan calls as I walk through the door, "I swear you have a better social life nowadays than me, Ollie, and Finn's put together."

I laugh, "downtown getting milkshakes with Sascha and Brooklyn"

"Who are they?" Finn asks from the kitchen where he was busily frying up a stir fry.

"Just some girls I hang around with sometimes, oh.. By the way I'm going to a party on Saturday... I need to go out and get an outfit."

"Go on Saturday then?" Finn says with a frown.

"I have that gardening thing remember..." I tell him with a groan.

"Oh yeah... Sorry badass" he laughs, "what about Friday night?"

"I'm filming another seen at Jace's with him, Edie, and Reece." I say. "Please can we just go to the fancy dress store and get something?"

He groans, "now?"

"Durhh!" I laugh, he finishes his cooking, stuffs it into a bowl then follows me out of the apartment towards where he keeps his car in the basement garage of the building.

"Its weird you never being around anymore" Finn all of a sudden says when we get in the car, "your usually always around but now you've got your friends and stuff... I don't know.. Its weird"

I smile, "you miss me don't you!"

"Maybe, bit that doesn't mean I'm paying for your costume!"

I groan, "nice brother you are.."

***********