Twenty Two

@WynterAsher POOL PARTYYYYY #bikinibikinibikini

After much deliberation Stella and Edie literally force me to Codie's party.. Mainly because they just really wanted to go and see Codie's house really, honestly, they're the nosiest people I've ever met!!

I texted Jace and he was happy to perspone our date for another time, he'll see me there anyway.

We dress into our new matching.. But in different colours swimwear. Mine red, Stella's blue, and Edie's in a lime green which looks really pretty on her.. But then again, Edie could pull of a trash can bag and still look super hot!

Over the top I sport a white vest tee, and black hot pants with a necklace, black converse sneakers, and black sunglasses.

"Ready!" Stella squeals after finishing straightening my hair for me. She unplugs the straighters, I grab my bag and we head off to the party in Edie's convertible.

Its 2 pm once we arrive and the party has already been going on for an hour, inside people are chatting mainly in their swim wear but some in shorts and tees drinking beers or cocktails... Rumour has it that the Lambert family have their own personal cocktail maker-person for their parties and things... Even though it's promoting underage drinking...

Immediately Reece and Brandon spot us and walk over with drinks in their hands, smiling at us. Brandon has his shirt off with his swim trunks on and Reece just has a tee and shorts on with flip flops. Admittedly, Brandon does have quite a nice body... Not gonna lie...

"Hey girls!" Brandon grins taking a sip out if his ginger beer.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Can we go outside? It's so loud in here" Edie says with her hand on her head... She looks like she might pass out.

We head into the garden and it's literally like a celebrities back yard - out door kitchen area with cocktail bar, pool with really fancy lights, patio, and fancy outdoor seating, and big tall LA palm trees - In Savannah.

People are jotted around everywhere but the only free space seems to be the loungers by the pool. The guys walk towards the seats whilst me and the girls head to the bar where the cocktail man is busily shaking up someone's drink for them. "Can you make me something really random!" Stella grins and he winks at her. Edie and me giggle like hyaenas.

He makes us all the same pink tropical drink, adding a leafy thing to the straw and a little umbrella... So fancy!

"Mmm this is delicious!" Stella squeals, "thank you!"

The man smirks at her and me and Edie giggle again, "Mr cocktails got a thing for you!" I wink and she laughs.

I slurp up the straw before being bumped into by some random jock and spilling the drink slightly down my top... But enough to stain the white. Brilliant...

"Sorry!" He cries and I nod my head as if to say "it's okay"

"Hey guys!" Jace and Kai turn up beside us, Jace has obviously already been in the pool because he's soaking wet but Kai has probably only just turned up because he's still holding his motorbike keys and his shoes still on. We'd all kicked ours off once we got outside.

"Hey!" We all say back in unison.

"Corhh that looks nice!" Jace says behind me, clearly referring to the drink. I smile,

"It really is!" I say handing the glass to him to try some.

"Come with me to get one?" He asks with a wink... This is clearly his idea of talking me away from everyone else.

I smile, nodding.

"Don't have sex.. Remember this is Codie's house!" Stella winks and I pull a face which makes her laugh.

"Watch out!" Jace smirks, before lifting me up and running towards the pool. I scream loudly whilst laughing until he throws me in.. Still with my clothes on. The water soaks me up like a sponge and I sink down until I reach the bottom, kick, then float back to the surface where I cough and laugh whilst swishing my wet hair around and soaking everyone around me. Jace cannonballs into the water at the same time soaking everyone again, and me in the process of his weight exploding in the water.

He pops back up and I instantly splash him in the water, "That's for being a pig face!"

He laughs "Pig face? That's a new one!" And splashes me back until the whole pool is either screaming - the girls - or splashing us back - the boys.

After a while I decide to jump out of the pool and head back to the girls, Brandon, and Kai had jumped in and joined in the splash-a-thon all targeting me as I was the only girl, of course.

"You guys are so cute!" Stella grins as I pull off my tee and hot pants, deciding I'd better hand them somewhere to let them dry, I pull my hair into a high ponytail and hang the clothes on one of the branches of a tree sheltering where the girls were sat.

"Cute? He threw me in the water and soaked me... I think not!" I laugh.

"But that's still cute!" Stella grins. I notice Edie roll her eyes sulkily before shoving in her headphones and blasting her music so that I could hear it even over the relatively loud R&B music playing through the speakers.

"Hooked up with Mr Cocktail yet?" I ask her with a wink and she pulls a face laughing.

"No!" She grins then signals someone behind me.

He throws his arms around my neck before I have chance to turn around. I laugh whilst he whispers, "Nice bikini!"

"C'mon!" I say to the girls and Jace,

"Where we going?" Stella asks.

"Hot tub!" I grin and she follows, "C'mon Edie"

She frowns at me, "No thanks"

I bite my lip, a little shocked... She's been so grumpy lately...

"Arghh, ignore her... She's probably on her period" Stella laughs grabbing my hand and leading us towards the jock infested hot tub, there's only three of them but they're so muscular that there seems to be basically five hundred!

We hop in and Stella is automatically chatted up by two of the boys. I spot Edie on her own and feel really bad.. Maybe I've done something wrong? I excuse myself and hop out.

"Hey, are you having a good time?" Someone asks me, I turn to face Kai.

Arghh, anyone but him..

"Yeah, it's good" I smile.

"Even with Jace? And Codie here?" He mumbles.

"Yes, now please I need to go" I say hurriedly. He frowns.

"Look, whatever I said yesterday that upset you, I apologise... You're just so blind over things and maybe you should be more pessimistic 'cause sometimes things ain't as good as they look." He sasses.

I frown, "Why the hell do you persist on telling me how to run my life? Seriously.."

"I don't! You're just blinded. I'm trying to help you."

"No you're not, Kai. You're just confusing me." I frown.

"Whatever."

Why does this boy want to ruin things for me all the time? arghh....

***********