Thirty Three

@WynterAsher I'm back..

Dressed in my white bikini, black baggy jumper, black floral printed shorts, and some sandals with my newly washed hair hanging loosely and made up face, I feel pretty good about myself today.

I'm sat in Jace's car, he'd been driving for about ten minutes now in the middle of nowhere until he pulls up by the side of the road near a Forrest.

"If I needed swimwear... Why are we at a Forrest?" I frown but he chuckles with amusement.

Jace helps me out of the car and immediately I begin to hear music... like... kids music.

My jaw drops.

"Are we at a fairground?" I ask and he chuckles beside me.

He smirks before lifting me bridal style, covering my eyes with his hands before rushing through the Forrest then stopping, still covering my eyes before removing them.

"SUPRISE!!!"

Stella, Reece, Brandon, Sascha, Keiran, Alex, Brooklyn, and even Kai scream at me.

Edie is nowhere in sight...

Brandon and Stella are both holding massive cotton candy sticks, Keiran holds a massive helium minion shaped balloon and Sascha and the others just dance around.

I smile so widely and look around, we're in a big white circus-like tent where there is a huge table with cakes and snacks on top, there's a fire pit and balloons and things hanging around everywhere.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I squeal running in to my friends who all wrap their arms around me in a huge group hug.

I feel a tear prickle in my eyes through the amazement and awe of what my friends have done for me.

It's crazy how much they care to have gone through the trouble of organising this for me...

"Aww she's crying!" Stella gives me a huge hug.

"This is just crazy!" I squeal happily. "You guys... You're the best friends I could ever ask for..."

They all move away smiling, "let's get this party started!" Brandon cheers opening a can of cola and turning on some music.

I grin, taking everything in before Jace wraps his arms around my waist from behind me, kissing my neck. "Do you like it?"

I smile, wiggling around so I face him in the hug. "I love it! Thank you so much... No one has ever done anything like this before... You don't seem to have any flaws Mr Peters." I wink before kissing him softly on the cheek.

"You guys are adorable!" Stella grins before pulling my hand. "We're all going on the rides.. C'mon"

"Rides?" I frown.

"Yeah! Did you not hear the music... We're at the fairground, silly!"
I giggle. "I wasn't sure... Brandon does have some stupid songs on his playlist."

"Oi!" He shouts feigning hurt. I giggle.

"I missed you!" She cuddle close to me and I smile.

I truly have the bestest friends...

**********