||20||

Renjun sighed heavily and threw his head back. He closed his eyes while the scent of blood filled his nose. His head was aching after being hit with a bat earlier, but the person who harmed him wasn't strong enough to make him pass out. When he opened his eyes, he saw the grey ceiling from above, almost smiling at him with those marks made from bullets. The blonde haired male looked back in front. He felt his chest tighten because he never imagined himself coming back into this type of world. He never imagined of going back at being Mr. Na's assassin, but because of the stupid agreement he did with that man years ago, he had to pay the price. 

The young man dropped the hand gun on the floor. It landed with a loud sound, but it didn't bother Renjun at all. What really bothered him was the feeling of the red liquid dripping from his fingers while he walked through three bodies. His eyes landed on Taeil, who was kneeling next to a dead man. He had a creepy smile forming his lips. 

"I never thought he'll pair us, but you're a pretty good killer." The older said as he cut the man's finger that had a ring on it. "You should say thank you because I just complimented you." 

"How many kills do you have in your record?" Renjun asked instead of pleasing Taeil with the answer he wanted. He smirked when he saw the raven haired man giving him a glare. "Well?" 

"46. I don't know why this matters..." 

"65." Renjun's smirk transformed into a smile similar to the one Taeil had on his face earlier. 

"You can't be serious. When did you have the time to kill so many people?" 

"I don't even know myself." Renjun replied and felt disgusted by the way he smiled few seconds ago. Did he just feel proud of himself for killing 65 people? He must be mad. 

Taeil must have seen his reaction because he laughed while he arranged his red suit that had some blood on it. Renjun met his eyes and saw the madness in those dark orbs. He decided to ignore the uneasy feeling and just approached the older with heavy steps. 

"Don't worry kid." Taeil placed his cold hand on his nape, startling the younger. "Once you get over the faze in which you still have emotions everything will become as easy as a feather." Still holding his hand on the back of Renjun's neck, Taeil lead the way out of the building. At least fifteen men were waiting outside and when the older snapped his fingers, they bowed and stormed inside. "Don't let any single trace." He shouted the words so they'll hear him. "As I was saying. Once you become emotionless everything will be just a grey scale world that will finally make sense." A way too cute giggle left his throat as he let go of Renjun and unlocked the doors of the only sport car that was being parked on the silent and dark street. "Get in." He ordered the younger who didn't say anything and just took the seat in Taeil's right. 

After the man drove the car out of that place, Renjun rested his chin in his palm and looked outside. It was almost 2 in the morning and the fact that he had to lie to his mom and brother made his chest ache. They thought he was staying over at Ten and just the thought of Kun finding out that he wasn't actually at Ten this night sent him shivers down his spine. 

If you managed to hide almost everything back then, you can do it too. 

Yes, he could do it again. He will continue the act of being the pure young man that actually learned his lesson after that accident. He will make sure that Ten won't suspect him when he will participate at bigger races and when he will have to let go of a nice friendship that happened at a wrong time, Renjun hoped he will become a second Taeil. He really hoped that when that day would came, he won't feel pain. 

In about thirty minutes, the car stopped in front of the big gates guarded by six men. When they saw who was driving the vehicle, they bowed their heads and opened the gates. Taeil drove the car up the hill and parked his baby in front of the main entrance. 

It has been two days since that encounter with Jaemin at the mansion and in those days Renjun only saw him once there. 

"Go take a shower." Taeil told him when they entered the mansion. In the night time it looked even creepier than when the sun was entering its dark corridors. He glanced at the main staircase and then told him to go to his room and get changed. 

Right, Mr. Na was so nice that he gave him his own room. He had clothes, a bathroom and also a bed if he decided to stay there for the night which he would do because he had no choice this time. When he reached the door, Renjun unlocked it with the key he received from Taeil. He closed the door behind and the turned on the lights. 

He almost threw up when he saw his reflection in the mirror. He had dark circles under his eyes, his blonde hair got some blood on it as well along with his clothes. His hands were even worse. He didn't even notice the deep cut in his palm until then. Luckily, the blood stopped, but that will leave him a nice scar in the future. 

Sighing loudly, Renjun took off the black jacket and started unbuttoning his white shirt that had too many blood spots on it. He already knew that it will end up being burned, but at least he wasn't the one who payed for it.  

As he entered the white bathroom, Renjun started filling up the bathtub with warm water. After about ten minutes of walking in circles inside the smaller space, the blonde haired male finally stepped in and closed his eyes tight. His whole body was aching and the sight of some bruises was already visible on his pale skin. 

"Why was I so stupid back then?" He asked himself and leaned his head by the cold surface of the bathtub. He wanted out so much, but he knew there was no way in that moment. He'll end up dead in a matte of minutes, maybe hours and then Mr. Na's men would end his family as well as a revenge. He couldn't risk something like to happen, so it was better for him to be the only one to suffer.  

He stood in the water for more than an hour and when he opened his eyes, he realized he fell asleep. Groaning a bit, Renjun stood up and after drying himself, he got dressed for school. It was almost six so it was pointless to go to sleep now. Instead of approaching the bed, the blonde haired male went towards the windows and opened them. The fresh air from outside softly touched his face. It was calming, especially after a night like this one. 

Was he really going to be able to live like this? 

It frustrated him so much that he wanted to just end it there. Renjun bit his lower lip and blinked the tears that were forming away. He shouldn't cry. It was his own fault after all. No one could help him in the end.  

Taeil knocked at the door at 7 and when Renjun opened it, he saw the man taking out from his new suit, which was in a soft shade of blue this time, a golden envelope. 

"Your money. Also, Mr. Na hoped you got some rest." 

Renjun took the envelope from him and nodded. "Can I leave now?" 

"If you don't want to eat anything then yes." 

"I'll eat on my way to school, don't worry." The blonde haired male bowed his head a bit before closing the door behind. His backpack was already inside his car, so he didn't have to take anything from that room. 

He stepped out of the mansion and hurried towards the Ferrari. He didn't want to meet Jaemin so early in the morning at all so he should better hurry. When he opened the door, Renjun jumped in the seat and opened the envelope to see the payment. His eyes widened when he saw the money. They were tripled than few years ago which meant that for the killing session, he received 9000 dollars. (I'm too lazy to convert them into KRW)  

"Damn." He whispered and hid the envelope with money at the bottom of his backpack. If he ended up getting enough money, he might be able to run away from that country, somewhere far away from Mr. Na and his people. 

Sighing again, Renjun pressed onto the acceleration pedal and drove the car away from the mansion.