||32||

"Don't shoot." Renjun raised both of his arms in sign of defeat, too scared to even move an inch. He was more scared to see Jaemin shot than him getting hurt himself. 

"Do you think I'm as stupid as you are?" Taeil chuckled and stepped forward, making the tow stumble backwards. For some reason, the fact that Jaemin stretched one of his arms in sign of protection because Renjun was behind him, made the blonde haired male frown. The two watched the short man close the door and put his gun back. "I wouldn't be an idiot to actually make noise inside this mansion. You think boss wouldn't hear a gunshot?" 

"No." Renjun replied before he lowered his arms. 

"I thought I taught you better kid." Taeil opened the door of the bathroom and sighed loudly when he saw the two towels with red on them. "I told you to let go of the emotions." His gold gaze landed on him before he leaned by the frame and crossed his arms over his chest. "I told you that once they are gone everything will be easier. You should have listened to me." 

"Aren't you going to kill him?" Jaemin interrupted him, making Taeil chuckle before glaring at him. 

"I may be a psychopath, but I don't kill without a reason. I wasn't ordered to kill any of you two, but Mr. Na will soon give me this wonderful gift." The man laughed as he straightened his back. "Until then, I will let you two boys enjoy your remaining hours." Both Jaemin and Renjun watched him as he went back to the door and opened it. He stepped out and before closing it behind, he turned around to give them one last smirk. "Let's play hide and seek from now on. If I find you tomorrow, you'll be dead." With that, he closed the door behind. 

Renjun dropped himself on the bed and ran his hands across his face. He then looked at the ceiling and a loud sigh escaped his parted lips. This was the whole reason why he didn't want anyone to find out about his secret. He was glad that at least he was able to avoid seeing Donghyuck and Mark getting hurt because of him. Also, the fact that Taeil read through him made him tear. For weeks, Renjun tried to think his emotions were gone, that he wouldn't feel pity at all, but he just lied to himself. A small part of him started regretting, but it was too late anyways. 

"You can still go back to Jeno." The blonde haired male glanced at Jaemin, who was sitting speechless by the edge of the bed. "Don't come to the race tomorrow. Run away with him while you still can. I'm begging you." 

"I can't. I fucked up which means I lost him forever and I couldn't possibly let you die alone." Jaemin met his eyes before Renjun stood up. "I know what you'll say, that we all die alone and shit, but I won't be able to live with myself if I run away now." The raven haired male stood up and cleared his throat. "Ill go to the police station. I might be able to get him in jail at least. You should get dressed and leave this place. We'll see each other tomorrow."   

Jaemin stormed out of the room and when Renjun looked outside through the window, he saw he drove away in his black Centenario. Sighing again, the blonde haired got dressed and left too. He no longer cared about the breakfast with his boss and he really wanted to ship it when Taeil appeared in front of him again. 

"You have to meet boss first. He said that if you don't want to eat then you could come by to talk only. He asks for 10 minutes from your short time." Taeil chuckled as he pointed at his gun. "Let's go." 

Renjun followed the short man in silence. He wanted to kill him and he could right in that hallway, be he hesitated. Mr. Na might be a bit too proud of him if he actually murdered his best killer. He didn't want to be promoted too much. They stopped on front of the office's door and after Taeil knocked at it three times, Mr. Na's voice told them to come in. 

The gangster was smoking so early in the morning, while wearing an expensive suit he owned. A glass with whiskey in it stood not far away from his elbow. 

"You can leave us." The man ordered Taeil, who bowed in respect before he walked out of there and closed the door behind. Still, Renjun knew he was listening on the other side. "Have a seat." 

The young man did as he was told and sat down across from him. He started playing with the sleeve from his leather jacket he was wearing, not able to keep the eye contact with his boss at all. He heard him take the glass in his hand and after he drank the whole liquid from it, he slammed it by the desk, startling the younger. 

"I heard from a bird you got close to my son." Mr. Na hissed at him. Renjun looked up from his hands and decided it was pointless to lie. That man already knew which meant they were fucked and as good as dead. His nod made Mr. Na chuckle. "Rules are made to be respected. I thought you were a good boy." 

"I didn't mean to know much about your son sir. It was a coincidence that I let my guard down and allowed him to become a... friend." Right, he could consider Jaemin a friend at this point, because he was the only one who knew the most. "I am deeply sorry for breaking this important rule. I accept any kind of punishment." He bowed his head and closed his eyes, hoping that his boss would take out a gun from somewhere and just shoot him. He would do him a favor this way, because dying by Taeil's hand wasn't going to be nice. 

"I will have to punish you kid, because after hearing such thing from Taeil, I felt betrayed." Mr. Na poured himself some alcohol again. "Normally I would kill anyone under my command who broke any rule, but because you're special to me, I'll give you a special punishment." 

When Renjun met his dark eyes he gulped. Any special punishment that came from him meant torture, either physically or mentally. 

"Kill him." The man said, no emotion being shown in his eyes. 

"Who?" Renjun tried to act clueless, despite knowing who it was already. This is why he never wanted anyone to know about his job, especially that raven haired male. He knew that if his father found about this, he would be killed without hesitation, but Renjun was about to hesitate. He would rather die than kill that guy who still had a future ahead. Still, he put on his emotionless face he tried so much to actually make it real and took the courage to listen to his boss order. 

"Kill Jaemin."