||13||

"You're racing against Jaehyun and Doyoung." Jaemin told his friend while his hand softly reached Jeno's nape. This small action brought the older closer to the raven haired male. "Make sure you win." He whispered into his ear, his warm breath touching Jeno's skin. 

Jaemin already knew, by the way the older flinched, that something was happening with his friend, because he felt the tension between them in those moments. Was it because of Renjun? Maybe, but just then, Jaemin remembered about that morning, after he lost the race with the blonde guy. For some reason, remembering those words that came out of his best friend's mouth made Jaemin feel weird. 

The raven haired male suddenly pulled his hand away from Jeno and he had to look away from his friend. They were just exiting the building, because the race was starting, but of course, Jeno had to stop him.  

"What?" Jaemin asked and avoided his eyes when he had to turn around. 

"Are you mad about what happened with Renjun?" Jeno asked and stepped closer to him. That small action made Jaemin's heart start beating faster and he had a thought why, but he tried to ignore it in that moment. "Hey look at me when I'm talking." The brunette grabbed his chin softly, making Jaemin unable to keep on looking away. "Well?" 

"I'm not mad." The raven haired male mumbled, his eyes drifting away from Jeno's eyes to his lips. Were those lips always so inviting? Blinking quickly, Jaemin looked away and tried his best to act normal despite the fact that his face was starting to heat up. Maybe it was the wine he drank earlier, before spotting Jeno and Renjun being all over each other and the alcohol was already making him think weird stuff. Yeah, that must be the reason. "Just go win..." 

He was interrupted by Jeno's hand that suddenly grabbed his neck and pulled him closer so that their foreheads were touching. Now Jaemin couldn't avoid his eyes anymore. 

"What the fuck is this?" The raven haired male hissed, as he tried to hide himself as much as he could. 

"You're blushing. That's so unlike you." Jeno said and for another unknown reason for the younger, his voice sounded really attractive in that moment. What the hell was happening with him? It was really unlike him to act and feel like that, especially around his own best friend whom he knew since they were kids. 

"I-I drank a bit, that's why I'm so red." Jaemin decided that a lie would be better in that situation and when he saw that he could push the older away, he made his move and backed away from him. Sighing heavily, Jaemin wiped away the invisible dust from his clothes and then cleared his throat.  "Go, the race is starting." 

Still avoiding his eyes, Jaemin crossed his arms over his chest and only when Jeno sighed did he glance at his friend. He only caught a small glimpse of his face, but he was able to see Jeno's red face. The raven haired male took a deep breath and placed his right hand on top of his heart. It was beating so fast, so so fast. He was sure it would explode soon. 

"What the fuck was that?" Jaemin asked himself while running a hand through his hair. 

Trying to think of something else, he made his way through the crowd of people until he was able to see the road. He watched as Jeno made his way to his Bugatti and opened the door. Jaehyun and Doyoung did the same and when the doors closed, the flagger stepped in front of the three cars. 

Again, something felt strange for some reason, as if someone was staring at him with deep interest. Jaemin felt the burning stare coming from his left, so he looked in that direction, only to be met by that pretty face of Renjun's. A smirk immediately formed his lips as he held the eye contact until Ten saw the two. Even Renjun, who wasn't paying attention to his friend, felt his stare so he quickly looked away from the raven haired male.  

Ignoring the older, who was still looking at him with hostility, Jaemin decided to watch the race that just started. On the wide screens, Doyoung's car was taking the lead, with Jeno following closely behind. Jaehyun was driving his Porsche right next to Jeno's Bugatti, so close that they might touch. If that would happen, their cars could crash and they might get hurt, but that didn't happen since Jeno suddenly sped up, overtaking Doyoung right after a curve. 

The first race was a close one, all three cars being almost next to each other. At some point, Jaehyun was taking the lead, then Jeno ended up in front again, not letting Doyoung or the other racer take his place. They drove like that almost until they reached the finish line, when Jaehyun took the lead again and won the race. 

"That was close." Jaemin told Jeno after the older parked his car and exited it. He was leaning by the door, arms crossed over his chest, looking all annoyed. "There are five more races, you'll win one." 

"I'm literary racing in the next one and you'll be there too." The brunette replied, looking all down, which made Jaemin feel amused. 

"How sad will it be when I'll win without even having my lucky car." A smirk formed the raven haired guy's lips as he walked closer to him and ruffled Jeno's hair. "Cheer up. You should be happy since we're racing with each other." 

Jeno looked up from the ground, but not at him, which kind of disappointed Jaemin a bit. 

"What do you want, Mark?" He hissed at the brown haired guy that always hung out with Donghyuck. 

"Renjun wants to race with you two." 

"So you came here to beg us to let him race?" Jaemin chuckled and looked at the older with hostility. "Maybe we don't want to." 

"You're just sacred you'll lose again." Mark clenched his fists. His answer made the raven haired male feel the need to attack him, but he held back that urge. 

"Say that one more time and I'll hit you with my car one day. Maybe that way you'll learn how to behave." 

"Jaemin." Jeno wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulders. "That's a bit too much." 

"At least you think." Mark mumbled and sighed. "I'll take this as a no then." 

"It's a yes." The brunette replied in Jaemin's place which startled the younger. "Why wouldn't we want to compete against such monster right?" He smirked at Mark who only looked relieved that he could finally leave, but also proud of himself. 

"You'll pay for this." Jaemin hissed at him and pushed him away. "We can't win." 

"So what?" 

"It's called a fucking reputation Jeno. I am the king here not that brat." The black haired guy almost yelled in frustration. "He can't take my place ever." 

"You really don't know about him?" The brunette asked and rested his back to his car again. "He's that boy who almost got killed in that big accident on that mountain, when Donghyuck's brother died. He's here to take back what he lost, so let's understand him a bit." 

Jaemin clenched his fists. He turned his back to Jeno and started searching for that blonde boy in that crowd. It took him a minute to spot him and when he did, Jaemin smirked like the devil he was. 

"That bastard can dream of having this title again. I won't allow him to even try win it back."