||5||

Renjun was eating lunch with Yangyang when two guys sat at their table. The blonde male stopped to look up, at Donghyuck who placed his tray in front of him. The sun that was entering the large room was falling in his hair, making that purple shine in different shades. Mark sat down next to him and gave Yangyang a look.

"Can't you seat somewhere else?" The brunette asked, obviously pissed off.

Donghyuck chuckled and started eating. "Nope." He mumbled only while he glanced at Renjun, making the blonde male feel slightly uncomfortable. "So, you wanna go back to racing huh?" Donghyuck asked while he took a small break from eating.

Renjun placed the fork onto the plate too. That question gave him chills down his spine. How did he know? He never told anyone yet. It was as if he read his thoughts which made Renjun feel stranger than ever. "I-I don't know." The blonde male deiced to sound unconvinced for now.

Mark chuckled while he exchanged some looks with Donghyuck. The purple haired young man showed a smile.

"Why wouldn't you know?" Mark asked in Donghyuck's place. "You were good back then right? At seventeen you were feared by adults and you always won a race. Why wouldn't you want back in?"

"Because I almost died three years ago." Renjun snapped because the two were now entering a very sensible subject which made him want to leave the table. He glared at the two friends  who seemed shocked by his sudden reaction. "Were you ever in a coma? I don't think so."

There was silence at the table. None of them talked for some minutes. Yangyang continued eating quietly along with Mark, both of them looking very awkward, but Renjun only kept on glaring at Donghyuck. The purple haired male still looked really surprised.

"My brother died in that accident." He suddenly spoke.

Renjun widened his eyes in shock. The image of the car exploding with the driver in it suddenly came back. It suddenly felt so real that he almost thought he'll be back in the hospital.

"They thought you'll die too. We all thought when the accident happened." Donghyuck continued as he rested his chin in his palm. Mark glanced at his friend in concern. "But you didn't and that's a sign man. I'm sure you're terrified but you accepted to ride in a sport car again with him." He pointed at Yangyang. "Then today you came with your own car. That tells me something."

Renjun felt his throat dry. He was sure that his voice would break if he would speak, but in the end, he managed to reply.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Donghyuck chuckled as he ran a hand through his purple hair.

"Don't be, he was an idiot anyway."

"He was your brother though." The blonde male added and looked away, somewhere outside, at the trees from the campus.

"He did it himself and he almost killed you too." He replied and sighed heavily. "You got lucky though and you can't deny it."

With that, Donghyuck picked up his tray and stood up. Mark didn't say anything as he did the same and followed his friend behind, leaving Renjun there, still speechless.

__________________________

Renjun was walking out of the campus with his air pods in his ears when someone stopped him in the middle of the stairs. The blonde male looked up at the person and almost gasped when he saw the guy he met at the club that night.

A smirk was forming his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. The sun was shining through his brown and soft hair which made him even more handsome.

"I didn't get your name the other night." The tall guy said, that smirk never leaving his perfect lips.

"Did you ask for it?" Renjun asked instead of replying as he started going down the stairs to the parking lot.

He heard the tall guy chuckle behind him. "Fair enough." He mumbled and reached the shorter, blocking the way again. "So? What's your name then?"

Renjun rolled his eyes but ended up smirking. "You love flirting right?" He tilted his head and the guy realized he was biting his lower lip.

"Only with the people I find attractive."

"That's nice to know then." Renjun added and pushed him away so he could reach his car.

The guy from the club he knew as Jeno Lee followed him again. Renjun sighed when he reached his red Ferrari and turned around, only to be met by his perfect face.

"Still waiting for a name huh?" He asked and Jeno nodded while smirking. "Fine then. My name is Renjun."

Saying that, Renjun opened the door of his car and jumped in the driver's seat. He kept on staring at Jeno, who was still smirking while his arms were crossed over his chest.

"See you around then." That sentence was the last thing he heard before he owed the door and turned on the engine.

Renjun left the campus feeling weird. Someone already found him attractive which was the weirdest thing he has ever heard in his life, but the person who found him attractive was hot. He had to admit it, it was just the fact that Jeno didn't seem like the type of a good guy. He also had the feeling that they will meet more often, not only in the campus.