Chapter 6: Leave It At Home

Chapter 6

                                                                           Leave It At Home

-------------------------------
August

"So she comin' with us tonight?" Chris asked leanin' back in his seat.

"Yea she said she was bringin' her girls wit' her too." I smiled.

Ta say a nigga wasn't geeked would be uh lie. I been wantin' ta see Cyn out of her whole lil bihness mindset since Thursday night. So I invited her ta the club 'cause a nigga knew that a little whiskey be gettin' these broads frisky so I was gonna take a chance tonight.

"So how you even know this chick again?" Chris asked rollin' up a blunt.

We had jus' been coolin' it for a couple hours at his crib. While we was hea' I had told him a lil bit 'bout Cyn so he could know that a nigga was feelin' her.

"Man she the girl who been workin' on redoin' my crib or whateva."

"And you said her name is Cyn?" Chris asked lookin' like he was trynna figure something' out.

I was hopin' a nigga wasn't finna say he smashed befoe.

"Yea, well Cyntheia. Cyntheia Rivera."

He looked confused foe a lil longa befoe snappin' his fingas like he done figured out some shit.

"She did my house too before. You wanna smash her? Shit I don't blame you, she was bad." He smiled lickin' his lips.

"Aye man chill out. Ion thank I just wanna smash..." I said a Lil unsure.

A nigga ain't been wit' a chick foe real in a long ass time. Erry broad that came thu had jus' been a smash, but Cyn done walked in an had a nigga really thankin' 'bout some shit.

"Damn for real?" Chris asked lookin' shocked an shit.

"Yea man. Eva since we kicked it onna moe personal level Thursday a nigga cain't stop thinkin' 'bout her."

"Dang man. So what's up you gone try to take her on some dates an shit?"

"Ion know 'cause shawty really 'bout her bihness. She jus' stopped callin' a nigga Mr.Alsina an shit." I laughed.

Chris got ta laughin' too befoe chokin' on some smoke makin' me crack up some moe.

"And that's what yo ass get!" I laughed.

"Man shut up."

"Yea whateva. Imma head out man. I'a see you tonight." I said standin' up an dappin' Chris up.

"Iight bro I'll see you tonight."

--------------------------------------------
Cyn

Keyshia, Bam, and I were all at my house gettin' ready for the club tonight. After lunch we all went out to a couple of boutiques to find something to wear for tonight, and of course Bam took forever and a day to find somethin' to wear since she swear up and down that she was finna get her some Breezy or Trigga tonight.

"So what did you end up gettin' Cyn? I didn't get to see your outfit." Keyshia asked as she did my eyebrows.

"A see through dress wit' hearts coverin' all of my 'areas'." I smiled.

It took me forever to figure out what to get because I was trying to figure out what was too much and what wasn't enough so I just settled on the little see through dress, and some bomb ole red bottoms.