Chapter 4: Personal Level

Chapter 4

                                                                                   Personal Level

---------------------------------

"Now I know you heffa's ain't up in here sleeping when I had called y'all asses!" I heard someone yell before there was a smack on my thigh.

I immediately shot up only to be face to face with Keyshia crazy ass.

"What in the world Keyshia? How did you even get in here?" I exclaimed sitting up right, now fully woke.

"The spare key under yo mat. Bam you can get yo ass up too!" Keyshia screamed reaching over and smacking Bambi's arm.

She groaned rolling over until she was facing the both of us. When she opened her eyes she immediately began glaring at Keyshia.

"Man Keyshia, if you don't leave me alone. Comin' in here screaming like you Effie and I'm Curtis. This is not the dreamgirls set. You need to go on wit all that." Bam groaned.

I cracked up laughing at her, and Keyshia couldn't help but to laugh too as she laid down sprawling across both me and Bambi's legs.

"But what you want girl? What times is it?" I asked looking around the bed for the remote to check the time on the TV.

"Girl because I have to tell y'all how my date went last night since no one wanted to answer they phone, and it's twelve o'clock right now."

"Twelve? Shit, I got to get ready to go out to August's house." I stressed jumping out of my bed and heading for the bathroom.

I immediately turned on the shower letting it heat up before stripping down, and throwing a towel over myself so I could go pick out some of my clothes.

I walked into the connected closet to the bathroom, to find some thing to wear. I had to dress comfortable since I'd be working all day and it was suppose to be another hot day.

"Ooh she got to go see her man's house!" Keyshia smiled as her and Bambi walked into the bathroom taking a seat on the sink counter.

"Yea she was all caked up with him on the phone last night too." Bam told.

I shook my head at the two as I set my outfit for the day in between them.

"Whatever Bam, no I wasn't." I rolled my eyes before sliding into the shower and throwing my towel over the top.

"Yea she was. You should have heard her ass gigglin' and cacklin' last night."

"Oh really n--"

"So how was you date last night Keyshia?" I questioned trying to change the subject.

"Girl! It was amazing!"

"What happened?" Bambi asked.

I nodded agreeing for her to continue although they couldn't see me.

"Well first he of course did the usual dinner thing. We went to Olive Garden, but then afterwords we walked around central park and stopped to get some ice cream. The whole night he was being a gentlemen, and then get this, this dude ran passed and snatched my purse!" Keyshia shrieked.

Both Bambi and I started cracking up. I damn near got shampoo in my mouth because I was laughing so hard.

"That is not funny! Haha" Keyshia yelled trying her best not to laugh as well.