Chapter 19: I Get It

Chapter 19

I Get It

(I advise you guys play the song in the mm around Cyn's P.O.V that's after August's just to get more into it. Happy reading!)

-------------------------------------------
Cyn

After being dragged out of the club by August, T whisked me away into an escalade and had another one of Aug's body guards take me back home. As soon as I stepped foot in my house I raced to my bedroom and on to my laptop. If bitches had jokes about something as horrible as what I went through then she'd be seeing me again. I was gone see if I could find their address or at least see if he even stayed at the same place, because I was gone get her ass. What little damage I did to her tonight was not enough. This has been years of pent up anger towards that slut and only a fraction of it was unleashed tonight.

Before I could go on with my little computer search there was a banging on my door before I heard it open.

"Bitch you better be here!" I heard Bambi yell before she stepped foot into my room.

Once we saw one and other we immediately engulfed one and other in a hug. Bam really had my back tonight, because whatever girls had been rocking with the slut tonight, tried to jump into our fight, but Bam had grabbed there asses up so fast, I didn't even have a chance to really see their faces.

"Yo, you my bitch B." I smiled after we released one and other and walked over to my bed and took a seat.

"Girl bye, you know I wasn't finna let shit happen to you, specially when they just some Karrueche Tran ass wanna be's." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled a little bit but got serious once again.

"Yo Bam, I was gone kill that girl tonight." I mumbled.

She looked me up and down before shaking her head. I'm sure observing the blood all over my dress.

"Shit I see. Who was that broad?"

"Girl that was Jayceon's home made hoe." I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

Just at the thought of what she said to me tonight made me heated all over again. She had really lost her mind spewing that shit to me.

"For real? Oh no I should have got her ass too in that case. I can't believe that's the bitch he got wit! Her weave was all types of fucked!" She screamed.

I laughed at her shaking my head. Only Bam could make me laugh at a time like this.

"She was up in that bitch lookin' like Yaki Chan and what not. Girl I cain't." She sighed.

At this point I was straight crackin' up. I can not stand this girl, but I love her so much. Tonight she once again proved how she was my ride or die, my homie, and some one who's gonna be there for me at the end of the day. I'll forever be rockin' with her.

"You a mess, but for real B, thanks for havin' my back." I sighed.

"Girl you already know what it is. I ain't lettin' no one run up on you side ways." She stated seriously.

I nodded knowing that loyalty was a big thing when it comes to the both of us, and if you don't have that, well shit you don't have anything.

"But now that I know you're straight, imma head to Chris'. He blowin' up my damn phone." She muttered as she looked down at her phone then put it back in her bra.

I nodded standing up with her to give her a quick hug. I love Bam, but I'm glad she's leaving. I need to cool down on my own and get all my thoughts together .